girdles @ shapewear maidenform

News? Events? Movies? Random rants? This is the place.

girdles @ shapewear maidenform

Postby davislove » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:56 am

I would like to inagurate this thread which if our moderator agrees could be transferred to the pantyhose subsection of this forum as its own thread..........
[i remember on the long-defunct shinybods/z forum where our moderator and i belonged this thread topic was popular and got some action; hopefully if our moderator agrees with me it should also work here if its given its own mini section along with the pantyhose in the off-topic category]
i will point out this link on model-kartei: please visit for more pics besides the handful i am posting
http://www.model-kartei.de/photos/gallery/43150/

Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image

and as you can see my beautiful young caring wife can cook:
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 2620 times

Return to Off Topic Forum