low budget clothes manufacture@model photo studio all-in-one

News? Events? Movies? Random rants? This is the place.

low budget clothes manufacture@model photo studio all-in-one

Postby davislove » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Talk about a really low budget operation out of Brazil?...as you can see the plywood table top serves as both the fabric layout and manufacture(you can see the fabric rolls underneath) and a model photo 'studio' backdrop all-in-one. Not exactly a high rent district garment factory in new york...thats for sure :lol: on the flickr site you can see her sewing clothes
:idea: and lycrafan no poor lighting!...they may be novices but at least they got the 'designer studio high tech photography lighting' properly working :?

:arrow: i will be posting some of the 'finished product' from that very same 'studio' and lovely model :roll: in the legging section soon. [in fact you can go to the catsuit section and see her wearing a fishnet outfit]
http://www.fotolog.com/rosamaria_poa/archive

Image Image Image Image Image Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 2687 times

Re: low budget clothes manufacture@model photo studio all-in-one

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:43 pm

indeed! great Pics! Rosa Maria is lovely!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 658 times

Re: low budget clothes manufacture@model photo studio all-in

Postby davislove » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:53 pm

"The inspiration came from the 1960s year where I looked at the styles they used to dress and also looked at what was the famous pattern they used. During my research I found that they used to wear tight clothes which that was the fashion at that time. This project was done during my course at MCAST Institute for Creative Arts in Mosta.

Development: After doing some research and sketches I did the pattern of the actual clothing how I want them so then I can start and cut out the pattern from the fabric.

I also did some research on what can be used on fabric to make the colour on the fabric where I tried several options such as using acrylic but because of the type of fabric it started to spread all over the fabric, so I found a fabric marker where I used them to make the colour of the circles........"

https://www.behance.net/gallery/3749564 ... on-Garment [more info and photos at the link]

a little history on polka dots: https://www.citelighter.com/history/his ... polka-dots
the fabric used now is a lycra/cotton mix; no lycra back in the '60s albeit tight fitting clothes were the style; the original star trek series was filmed in the '60s and those outfits were tight-fitting....so there you go
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 2687 times

Return to Off Topic Forum