aging process......the Manson girls

News? Events? Movies? Random rants? This is the place.

aging process......the Manson girls

Postby davislove » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 pm

FILE - In this Aug. 20, 1970 file photo, Charles Manson followers, from left: Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel and Leslie Van Houten, walk to court to appear for their roles in the 1969 cult killings of seven people...All 3 are - were- in their early 20's; all 3 born in '48 and '47

and now lets see how they look like nowadays :o :? :( :( :(

Image Image Image Image

http://www.mercurynews.com/2013/06/05/t ... -they-now/

note they were called the manson girls not the manson women....as he was able to seduce them at a very early age while they were teens so by the time they were arraigned in that 1st 1970 photo they were 'accomplished' murderers by their early 20s; as the 3 had 7 kills. [they originally got death sentences but California banned the gas chamber so they got life]
teens @ spahn ranch:
The agreement between Manson and Spahn was simple. In return for a place to live, the family—especially Manson's girls—would help take care of the sprawling property and Spahn's needs. Spahn Ranch became Manson's kingdom. Here he indoctrinated his followers through a series of acid trips, mandatory orgies, and hypnotic, repetitive lectures outlining "Helter Skelter," the race war he was determined to start.
Image Image Image

"acid trips, mandatory orgies"....too bad i wasnt around in what is now known as 'the summer of love' those summers of 67-1969 to enjoy those orgies.....OOPS I FORGOT I AM A PRODUCT of one of those orgies :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 2740 times

Return to Off Topic Forum