Occassional Passtime

News? Events? Movies? Random rants? This is the place.

Occassional Passtime

Postby davislove » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

a little kidnapping* on the side...as my (passtime) hobby...whenever i get bored :lol: twice a year, works fine for me :o ...looks like ive been watching too many episodes of CBS' "criminal Minds" :lol:

* if you notice her facial expression and the rather noticeable discoloration of her lower arms@hands...obviously not a photoshoot (if it was a just a photoshoot her facial exprssion would be different and you would see just her hands a bit reddish not the severe discoloration from prolonged deprivation of blood circulation)

I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 2780 times

Re: Occassional Passtime

Postby iSpandex » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

haha you look good ^_-.

so i guess someone else tied you up and took a picture of you?

For this post the author iSpandex thanked:

iSpandex
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 18 times

Postby davislove » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 am

i took the photo...i 'snatched' her :lol:
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Thu May 05, 2011 12:56 pm

as you can see from my last post back in jun it was time to get a couple of new girls to replace the one above so yes...i got rid of the one above for two (newly kidnapped)girls to keep me asexually satisfied :lol:
[yes that my feet at the right of course]

Uploaded with TurboImageHost.com
[commentary regarding Bin laden:] thinking originally was that he was hiding in a cave...and i am sure he was early on. But in the last number of years that idea was not looking viable and the thought was he would be residing in a city somewere. Here are a number of reasons why he would not be in the mountains: You can be sure there was hundreds and hundreds of trained eyes looking at all of the satellite imagery 24/7. The satellites have infrared capabilities if not the drones, airplanes helicopters do. If you are living in a cave or complex of caves you need fuel and a way to vent out all of the carbon dioxide and heat generated by the generator(s)to keep the cave(s) warm in the harsh snowy winters. The satelites and or infrared would have detected them by now. He would have needed established food supplies and provisions deliveries. I am sure he would have needed some personnel and militants for protection. If you think cabin fever is bad, well cave fever is worse because in a cabin you have 8' ceiling@windows ; i dont think caves have high ceilings and windows :lol: The bounty was over $100million for info leading to his capture. No doubt $$$ would entice at least one lone militant to have given him away. 100+million dollars buys you entire cities in pakistan conclusion is that no way was he surviving 9+ years undetected in a mountain.
Edit: found this photo at a wave gotik treffen festival in leipsig germany of 'yours trully' being Bossed around by 'my' significant other...Usually this sort of thing happens behind clossed doors but when it gets out in public the whole world learns who in your household wears the pants and who gets to put on the skirt...some call it 'pussywhipped' or being her B_tch...dominant women love this type of relationship
5821020055_90609c83a9_o.thats_me_being_manhandled_by_a_dominantGF

johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 pm)

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Davis are you involved, in any way, with the exploitation of women @sex trafficking business?
i guess a picture would explain my answer :lol:

{source {should you wish to peruse I MUST WARN] contains a video@other pics and is XX-rated ie containing nudity@innapropriate material (no intercourse, but compares favorably with the ads running/displayed on this forum :evil: }
http://www.bondagester.com/blog/seven-s ... -training/

I use the following ratings 'system' X, XX, XXX
X means topless, XX means full nudity and other 'sexual' scenes, XXX depicts intercourse/oral

johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 pm)

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:43 pm

yes i traffic females :lol: but i make them wear leggings; and photograph some of them to post here as an aside :D its a money-making part time aside of mines...i do it 3-6 a year on weekends :roll:

http://www.rigidcuff.com/week2014/week27.htm
Image Image
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:39 am

2 of my latest trafficking kidnaps :lol: 1st gal had toys in her bedroom so i asked her to pick her favorite :roll:
Image ImageImage
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:14 am

commentary: Some of you will conclude that...even after 3 years since my last post...the habit of kidnapping and keeping women locked up is still going on strong :lol: :twisted:
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Return to Off Topic Forum