websters dictionary: ass-grabbing

News? Events? Movies? Random rants? This is the place.

websters dictionary: ass-grabbing

Postby davislove » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:28 pm

If I were editing websters dictionary or wilkipedia all I needed to do was include photo #260 which I posted recently in the leggings section with a short sentence and everybody would understand the word: ass grabbing (literally)

for those that missed it voila: download/file.php?mode=view&id=3124
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 2906 times

Re: websters dictionary: ass-grabbing

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 am

:lol: THX Davis Applaus! :mrgreen:
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:11 pm)

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 670 times

Postby davislove » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:42 pm

and lets add another photo :lol: to that dictionary (in fact its close enough to also belong in the fondling sample photography)

:idea: by the way this is a very original german photographer production who's site is: http://www.timwest.de/?page_id=44
i found him at: http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/account/ ... le/1376947

-i will be showing the legging ones eventually from here-
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:11 pm)

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:27 pm

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:23 am

I found a place where ass-grabbing, fondling @ groping IS ALLOWED :? :D [in public] :P
hootervillefan https://www.flickr.com/photos/hootervillefan covers exxxotica conventions/shows and hooters girls...i have shown pics from here in the past....i will only post a handful of these; you guys can tune into the rest of them at the link-[these 2015 exxxotica chicago]
Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Thu May 05, 2016 7:53 am

Image Image
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:54 pm

---------not exactly the right topic but close enough for the purpose of this post--------

Looks like i am not the only one who thinks about when it comes to 'pussy grabbing'.....it appears that I have company :? :lol:

Its confirmed that the DONALD also thinks alike and in his case ACTS on that urge according to this 11 year old VIDEO recording:
http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/vi ... dio-pussy/

AHH YES....if you guys remember i've become a licensed massagist and will name my practice G&F massages, and the letters stand for groping & fondling....specializing in sexual massage therapies :lol: :lol: :lol: obviously now i have the Donald's blessings and his 'approval' to proceed without indictment :roll: :twisted:
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 am

Image Image ImageImage Image Image
however this example of assgrabbing is well justified and wont be bringing formal charges of 'innaporpriate' touching :lol: :
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Return to Off Topic Forum