L-O-O-O-N-G HAIR

News? Events? Movies? Random rants? This is the place.
  • Advertisement

Help us reach 100 Patrons for a Forum Upgrade!

L-O-O-O-N-G HAIR

Postby davislove » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Back 3 to 4 decades ago very popular now its a true rarity to see in todays modern american society....these photos are from germany nonetheless seeing a girl with 1.75 meter-long hair is a record in any part of the world:
http://my-smart-hair.de/

the way i found her is thru model-kartei; https://www.model-kartei.de/portfolios/ ... 8552/rico/
enjoy these pics more at the gallery section

Wave-Gotik-Treffen is an annual world festival for "dark" music and arts in Leipzig, Germany. 150+ bands and artists from various backgrounds play at several venues throughout the city over 4 days on Whitsuntide. The festival also features several fairs with medieval, gothic and cultural merchandise. Its the worlds largest gothic festival
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

i pay about $20 for my haircuts women prices are as or more expensive so these gals are saving or have saved $hundreds and now well into the $thousands by not having to go to a hair salon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for most of their lifetime :roll: :P :P ----
and besides i assume guys will still turn heads on seeing looong sexy hair that was a big turn-on back in the 60's and 70's when there wasnt tight lycra. So long flowing hair was definitely an eyecatcher asset :shock: that women knew to exploit.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 3872 times

Re: L-O-O-O-N-G HAIR

Postby davislove » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:52 pm

i just remembered that i had posted long hair......very appropriate with my latest post [yesterday] posting.php?mode=edit&f=4&p=51231

sexy and as i said yesterday could be detrimental to girl-watching :roll: :
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:11 pm

L-O-O-O-N-G HAIR can be a detriment to girlwatching:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:39 pm

very difficult to care for them. Congrats for these finds!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 719 times

Postby davislove » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 am

LITERALLY WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR RESPONSE I FOUND THIS GAL ON ETSY:

Image Image Image

VERY VERY RARE HERE IN THE USA TO FIND WOMEN WITH THAT LONG OF A HAIR....in a society were women have to work/cook/take care of children ect its just inpractical to have that long of a hair.......if you see it...is in children up to high school and after that forget it.
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:37 am

Very HOTT leggings! I love the shiny Surface. Looks like a scabby snake skin.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 719 times

Postby davislove » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:04 am

pretty self explanatory; the hair blocks your view
her name erika valderde: https://www.instagram.com/erikavalverde/
a costa rican surfer girl
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
and why not show her in leggings as well:
b share download
good thing her hair is cropped up or else you could not see her fanny :roll:
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:35 pm

@foliumdiscognitum2
---brutal if you are standing behind her and she stays stationary -girlwatching that is....i will post a few more of her in the leggings as 'gothic' one day; you can of course check her instagram for more.....

Image ImageImage
that 2nd photo makes her look like shes a wild savage circa 100+ years ago when there were savage tribes that had almost no contact with civilization :lol:
but this instagram video of her says not: https://gramhum.com/c/B8rfPG0gbWv
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Return to Off Topic Forum