Hello from ShinyBound

Say hello, tell us about yourself. Want to test out a signature? This is the place.

Hello from ShinyBound

Postby ShinyBound » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:12 am

Hi, my name is Shiny and I run the website ShinyBound.com. I have been a huge fan of girls in spandex and bondage since I was a kid in the 80's, so I decided to run with it and make a website dedicated to beautiful girls tied up in unitards, catsuits, leotards, yoga pants, zentai, one piece swimsuits, spandex sacks, satin, and much more.. I am happy to find some people that are likeminded and look forward to some discussions, feedback, and to bounce some ideas around with other spandex bondage fans. Please dont hesitate to write to me. I will try to get back to you in a timely fashion. Also, please check out my website at www.ShinyBound.com and let me know what you think.
ShinyBound
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time
Xbox Live ID: irezumironin

Re: Hello from ShinyBound

Postby davislove » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:57 am

Hello Image and a warm welcome to one of the oldest and best women in spandex forums still in existence and going strong.
I would like for you to contact the owner killatron and our moderator superheroinelinks so that you can have your own thread if you [and i speak for all of our members] would like to post some samples of your work occasionally and semiregularly to add exposure and for the benefit of our audience. Killatron can definitely assist you with advertisement/promotional/collaborations and other 'financial' matters.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 2724 times

Return to Introductions