Hello all

Say hello, tell us about yourself. Want to test out a signature? This is the place.
  • Advertisement

Hello all

Postby Fredfish » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 am

Hello people

I've found Lycra / spandex worn by ladies interesting / attractive for as long as I can remember. When I was very young I used to collect pages from the Littlewoods etc catalogue which had the leotard and leggings in.

When older I found myself in a charity shop standing next to a light blue shiny lycra leotard / leggings and something made me buy it. From that day my collection has of course grown massively but still much prefer a partner to wear them for me. One of my earliest girlfriends used to wear shiny maroon dancing leggings and they just felt amazing. There's really been no hope for me since!

Here in the UK it seems since the olympics, its really fashionable for many many more women to wear running, cycling and jogging wear out in public and Ive noticed there are so many new sexy styles / designs out this year, using different cuts, materials and matte / shiny together. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Hoping to have the occasional fascinating conversation with like minded people as I feel in a complete minority and its nice to see I'm not the only one. Also it annoys me no end that people seem to think you are a scary pervert if you are not 100% "normal" and suggest a preference for, like, not 100% naked!

:)
Fredfish
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Introductions