Hello from long time lurker

Say hello, tell us about yourself. Want to test out a signature? This is the place.
  • Advertisement

Hello from long time lurker

Postby sweaty215 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello
I actually have known this site since a few years ago, but just decided to make an account now. I like spandex (duh). I like leotard, unitard, cycling attire and full body catsuit and zentai suit. I love how they cover a lot of skin but still very revealing at the same time. Also related to my other kinks, Seeing a woman wearing spandex under their regular clothes, sweating in their spandex clothes and wearing them for prolonged time without taking it off really turn me on.

I'm hoping to see more good contents from this site.
sweaty215
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Hello from long time lurker

Postby catsuitlover » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:52 am

Hello and welcome to the forum
catsuitlover
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Hello from long time lurker

Postby sweaty215 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 am

catsuitlover wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi. I'd like to reply to your PM but the site said that "I am not authorized to compose a PM".
sweaty215
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Introductions