Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2017.07.05

Talk about gaming, new releases, and old favorites.

Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2017.07.05

Postby Killatron » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:28 am

UPDATED: Soulcalibur V, Mortal Kombat (2009), Guild Wars 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2

After sorting a whole bunch of photos for an update I realized I didn't have a list of games on the site that featured women in spandex. I figure, we have a movie list, why not a game list?

Add your submissions, Ill try to keep the main list up to date in this post. Also, I'm going to limit this to fairly modern examples, games with REAL shiny stuff in them. Older 2D games were great, but they just can not compete with the limitless angles and lighting effects modern games are just starting to get into. So in short, this list is mostly what we could recommend checking out simply for the spandex alone.
Format: [Title - System - Characters in Spandex - Notes]

Action / Platformer
  • Bayonetta - PS3, 360 - Bayonetta - Her main costume is her HAIR. But when its on her, it forms a smooth shiny leathery suit. Her magic is powered by her hair, so as she uses longer combos, she actually strips to less than a thong bikini at points.
  • Death by Degrees - PS2 - Nina Williams - While not nearly as detailed in the real Tekken games, her purple catsuit is seen throughout the game.
  • Heavy Metal - PC - Julie - While an older game, she wears a blue unitard throughout the game with a thong over it.
  • Kunoichi / Nightshare - PS2 - Hibana - She dawns a white bodysuit with fishnet areas, seen in the whole game.
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary - PS3, 360, PC - Lara Croft - In this classic remake Lara once again dawns her black catsuit.

1st & 3rd Person Shooters
  • Brute Force - XBX - Hawk - While her costume is really suppose to be some sort of leather, its tight and shiny.
  • Paladins - PC, PS4, X1 - Skye - This ninja elf has a sexy attitude and wears a purple shiny leotard over black tights. You can unlock a few additional costumes for her, all are tight, most are shiny.
  • Overwatch - PC, PS4, X1
    Widowmaker - Assassin type with extremely pale skin and a metallic shiny catsuit.
    Tracer - Scout class character with a time travel mechanic. Her signature look has an orange catsuit as a base.

RPG Genre
  • Champions Online - PC - Create your own character, spandex is a must and readily available. The game uses a cell shading engine that makes everything a bit toony but everything customizable has fabric choices and super shiny is in there. Best of all, this shiny spandex loaded game is FREE to play!
  • City of Heroes / Villians - PC - Create your own character, spandex is a must and readily available. However, the game is really bland looking and you can NOT set belts at the natural waist. This game is certainly not worth the cost of admission.
  • DC Universe Online - PC, PS3 - Similar to City of Heroes, but MUCH BETTER LOOKING. Lots of shiny spandex outfits to make, but still rather limited character customization in terms of body features. Official DC license means real comic book characters in here as well.
  • Guild Wars - PC - Assassin Class - The Vabbian Armor set, while could be shinier is the best option overall in this game.
  • Guild Wars 2 - PC - The light class armor "Profane" available in the gem store is nice and form fitting. The medium sets "Duelist" and "Stalker" are leathery but still form fitting.
  • Home - PS3 - Women - Not really a "game" but in this second life rip off there are some leggings and various costumes featuring spandex.
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance - PS3, 360, PC - Has lots of famous Marvel superheroines to select including Spiderwoman, Susan Storm, and Ms Marvel.
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - PS3, 360 - Again, lots of top Marvel superheroines, new points of interest include Songbird, NPCs include Moonstone, She Hulk, & Firestar. Spiderwoman is no longer playable :( Also, not as shiny as the first game, more of a leathery look this time. UPDATE: Psylocke makes the cut as a downloadable extra, complete with her classic look! 2nd Update, the DLC is NOT available anymore.
  • Xenosaga Episode 2 - PS2 - KOSMOS2

Fighting Genre
  • ARMS - Switch - Twintelle - She sports some skin tight leggings.
  • Bloody Roar 1-4
    Yuriko - While her spandex costumes were better in the earlier games, her most recent look on the PS2 features some spandex shorts.
  • King of Fighters: Maximum Impact / KOF 2006 - PS2
    Lien Neville - KOF's answer to Nina Williams and Sarah Bryant. An American, tall, busty, assassin, complete with a skin tight leathery suit with ample cleavage.
  • Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - PS3, 360
    She Hulk - She wears her classic white and purple leotard in this one.
    Jean Grey / Pheonix - Classic green or red unitard with the Pheonix emblem on it.
  • Mortal Kombat (2009) - PS3, 360, PC
    Kitana, Mileena, & Jade appear with all their classic costumes in tact. Also, Sheeva appears in her signature strips of red spandex.
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - PS2, XBX
    Kitana - She returns in her blue and black stitch front leotard, and a new purple option as a second costume
  • Mortal Kombat: Deception - PS2, XBX
    Sindel - Her classic purple leotard is seen in 3D for the first time.
    Tanya - Her yellow leotard has black designs on it.
  • Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - PS2, XBX
    Kitana, Sindel, and Tanya return along with Jade and the four armed Sheeva with her strips of red spandex primary costume.
    Kustom Kharacters - Custom characters can be created with the look of spandex attire.
  • Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe
    Kitana in a remix of her trademark blue and black leotard, Wonder Woman featured in her classic costume. Catwoman, in a leathery purple version of her catsuit.
  • Mortal Kombat X - PC, PS4, X1
    Cassie Cage has a skin tight suit, its not exactly spandex, but its both tight and shiny. Sonya Blade also has her classic MK costume, while not shiny, is still a classic.
  • Soulcalibur I-IV -Dreamcast, PS2, XBX, PS3, 360
    Taki - Especially in SCIV. Words cannot convey how hot her costume is.
    Custom Characters - While not a character, you can have some slick leggings and bodysuits that fit the fetish.
  • Soulcalibur V - PS3, 360
    Taki's replacement character Natsu wears a biketard version of Taki's signature costume.
    Custom character parts include various leotards and unitards (even a rubber one) to create all sorts of spandex clad characters. The create a character mode alone is the only saving grace of this dismal installment in the series.
  • Street Fighter IV - PS3, 360, PC
    Cammy appears in her trademark thong leotard. Rose wears her unitard under her dress. The only down side is that everything in SFIV is MATTE finish only. Its a design flaw in the graphics engine.
    Chun Li sports her Alpha series unitard in this game as an additional costume
    Juri has a black catsuit as an alternate costume. It is also slightly shiny.
  • Street Fighter V - PC, PS4
    Cammy once again is ready to fight in her trademark green leotard. Shinier than ever.
    Rainbow Mika is back and in her classic wrestling leotard. She also has a one leg Unitard as an alternate as well as a flashy feathery leotard DLC.
  • Tekken Tag Tournament - PS2
    Nina Williams - Her purple catsuit is redefined in the PS2 remake.
    Kunimitsu - Her -start- costume borrows heavily from Taki's concepts. But interestingly enough she wears the base bodysuit under her other costume options (visible at the neckline).
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - PS3, 360, WiiU
    Kunimitsu returns with her Taki inspired costume (though you must unlock it through many ghost battles). There are also custom parts to make a Power Rangers esq costume for any of the ladies (MMPR pink with skirt eg)
  • Tekken 4 - PS2
    Nina Williams The second player motorcycle catsuit is top notch. Videos of it are here in the Art gallery.
    Christie Monterio Her default low cut disco pants are nice.
  • Tekken 5 - PS3/2
    Nina Williams - Her second player look is a gold catsuit.
  • Tekken 6 - PS3, 360
    Nina Williams - Nina has been known for her spandex attire, but In Tekken 6 she barely qualifies in her customized riding suits.
  • Tekken 7 - PS4, X1, PC
    Ling Xiaoyu's primary costume has been updated to include some nice wet look leggings.
    Master Raven - Namco's answer to Taki of Soulcalibur. This western kunoichi sports all the right moves, curves, and shiny spandex. While it could be a shiny leather, it has an alternate costume that is straight out of TRON, glowing bits and spandex.
  • Virtua Fighter 1-5 - Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, PS3, 360
    Sarah Bryant - While in VF1 she was just a bunch of blocky polygons, in VF4 she really takes shape. Again, videos are on the site in the Art gallery. She also appears in her blue catsuit in VF5, though Sega really screwed her figure up IMO.

MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas)
  • Heroes of the Storm - PC
    Nova - Her primary costume is a white catsuit with tron like glowing seams on the sides.
  • Smite - PC, X1, PS4
    Aphrodite - Her "Afrodite" costume has this goddess in a classic pink disco outfit. Super shiny and very pink.

Brawlers and Wrestling Genre
  • Guardians of the Hood - Arcade / MAME
    Play as Tanya in this Pit Fighter styled Final Fight game from Midway. Tanya can be found in some super shiny bike shorts and sports bra.
  • Raging Bless - PS2
    Tanya? - Not shiny, but she wears a modified leotard for her primary costume.
  • Marvel Super Hero Squad - PS3, 360
    While super deformed, and kiddy, it still has some of the sexy women of the Marvel universe here. Notably the Invisible Woman and Black Widow.
  • Super Smash Bros Brawl - Wii
    Samus Aran - Her Zerosuit is what she wears under her armor.
  • Super Smash Bros - WiiU
    Bayonetta - her two trademark catsuits make an appearance in this game.
    Samus Aran appears again in her Zerosuit, this time she looks pretty decent thanks to the increased power of the console.

Girl Simulators
  • Artificial Girl 3 - PC
  • Sexy Beach 3 - PC (download below)

Again, feel free to add to this list.

-Killatron
Killatron
Administration

Have thanks: 204 times

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List

Postby rotor_blade » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:34 pm

I was surprised not to see the Street Fighter series here:

Street Fighter Series:
Chun Li - Silk cheongsam, red tights
Chun Li (Alpha) - Blue bodysuit
Cammy - Blue one-piece unitard
Rose - Purple bodysuit
Karin - Shorts & leotard (under uniform)
R. Mika - Wrestling outfit
Elena - White bikini

King of Fighters:
Yuri Sakazaki - Blue/black workout leotard

I'm sure there are tons more that I'm forgetting :)
Last edited by rotor_blade on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
rotor_blade

Postby jacktight » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:56 pm

I like Chun li 3rd strike the most. Here is a website that has her moving sprites. You can also change color of her costume. My fav is the black one.
http://zweifuss.com/chun-li/chun-li.htm
Also, if you want to see her moves slower, try internet explorer instead of fire fox. You can also pause her by pressing ESC
jacktight
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 20 times

Postby rotor_blade » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 pm

jacktight wrote:I like Chun li 3rd strike the most. Here is a website that has her moving sprites. You can also change color of her costume. My fav is the black one.
http://zweifuss.com/chun-li/chun-li.htm
Also, if you want to see her moves slower, try internet explorer instead of fire fox. You can also pause her by pressing ESC

That's an excellent page! Thanks for sharing.
rotor_blade

Postby Killatron » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:40 am

As I said in the opening section, I omitted many of the older 2D games intentionally.

This was done for a few reasons. Firstly, sprite rips are better ways to get a look at the girls than the game itself. Modern 3D games really need you to play the game to see how good things can look. Secondly, the limitations of the older games and their extremely low resolution really don't have all too much eye candy. While I agree that there are many great spandex costumes in older games, (games like Voltage Fighter Gowgaizer, KOF, and even early 3D games like Lightning Legends and Tobal) the quality IMO isn't quite worth hunting them down just for literally, a few hundred pixels of hot action. Especially with today's games and the materials they can much more accurately replicate.

As for Chun Li, her 3rd strike variant is by FAR the best of her dress costume. I was actually disappointed in SF4 with her 3D replication of her original SFII artwork. In fact, SF4 as a whole sucks in terms of spandex content. Everything in the game is matte materials. Even Cammy who literally glistened in SSFII is portrayed in drab matte cotton-esq spandex.
Killatron
Administration

Postby rotor_blade » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Killatron wrote:As I said in the opening section, I omitted many of the older 2D games intentionally.

This was done for a few reasons. Firstly, sprite rips are better ways to get a look at the girls than the game itself. Modern 3D games really need you to play the game to see how good things can look. Secondly, the limitations of the older games and their extremely low resolution really don't have all too much eye candy. While I agree that there are many great spandex costumes in older games, (games like Voltage Fighter Gowgaizer, KOF, and even early 3D games like Lightning Legends and Tobal) the quality IMO isn't quite worth hunting them down just for literally, a few hundred pixels of hot action. Especially with today's games and the materials they can much more accurately replicate.

As for Chun Li, her 3rd strike variant is by FAR the best of her dress costume. I was actually disappointed in SF4 with her 3D replication of her original SFII artwork. In fact, SF4 as a whole sucks in terms of spandex content. Everything in the game is matte materials. Even Cammy who literally glistened in SSFII is portrayed in drab matte cotton-esq spandex.

Oh I hear ya man, and re-reading your original post I get where you're comin' from :)

I was pretty disappointed with Chun Li in SFIV, BUT I was blown away by Rose!

She was the first character I unlocked and:
-She's completely hot
-Nice shiny bodysuit
-Actually kicks butt

I'm a big time Rose fan and to see her come to life like this? Yow!
rotor_blade

Postby Clau » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Only the guild war is for PC? :cry:
No one got some pc titles?
Clau
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 12 times

Postby Killatron » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:12 am

Im sure there are more on the PC, its just Guild Wars is the only modern game on the PC I know of. Other old PC games include:

Heavy Metal FAKK 2
No one Lives Forever 2

Both of those games feature female leads in spandex from head to toe, BUT being older software they have no gloss, and are rather blocky. They just cant compare with modern graphics. Plus there are some first person shooters that fit the bill, but you never see your character in a first person shooter, so it makes no difference really.
Killatron
Administration

Postby Clau » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 am

So only the GW which is newer ... shame:(

If someone got titles for newer,shinier PC games please share with us! :mrgreen:
Clau
Lycra Fan

Postby rotor_blade » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:23 pm

*slaps head*

City of Heroes/Villains is an obvious one.

I used to spend hours in the female character creation screen heh!

Over time they made "shinier" stuff but I think they could have modelled the sheen just a we bit better.
rotor_blade

Postby Clau » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 pm

I found some, maybe somebody can post something about these games.
Marvel ultimate alliance, X-Blades, Jade empire
I donno which is really spandex related, maybe others have some ideas.
Clau
Lycra Fan

Postby Killatron » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:15 am

X Blades sucks, both for content and gameplay. Its more like bikini fetish driven if anything.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is good, Ill add that to the list. Steer clear from the Wii/PS2 versions. Lots of variety, Femme Fatale bonus given for using all female cast too.

Not sure about Jade Empire.

Will add City of Heroes / Villians to the list. Totally slipped my mind because I refuse to get involved in a subscription game.
Killatron
Administration

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 04.21.2009

Postby Eurynomos » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Uriko of Bloody Roar too
Eurynomos
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 09.15.2009

Postby Fetish4Catsuits » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 am

Don't forget about SoulCalibur3 .....that game to me is quite alsome. And they have a few sexi ladies too....to just say.....Cassandra(skirt with pantyhose) even can change the colors on them too....(SC3 tho). Then my all time favorite Taki.....hands down my favorite girl to use. She got skills plus great outfit she wears also.....here's a lil pic i found that someone made a mod for the SIMS.....make me want to play that game just for that.
Fetish4Catsuits
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 10 times

Postby Killatron » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Taki is most certainly listed, but I don't count Cassandra. Pantyhose alone isn't enough. But yeah, I nearly started playing the Sims just because of that skin. But the game is just not my thing. What I want is a Unreal Tournament Taki :)

But nothing in gaming can even comes close to what she has going on in Soul Calibur IV.
Killatron
Administration

Postby Onbringo » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am

What I'm about to mention is not quite a game (probably has been mentioned already, haven't bothered to check :? ) is an internet application called Home for the PlayStation3. It's a 3D online world used for chat and to play mini-games etc. You can create a female character and then 'purchase' clothing from the virtual shops, they have spandex leggings as a choice. They're free in the European version of Home but not the American version. They almost appear like a cross between wet look and PVC leggings - depending on where you stand/move due to the lighting. I'll get some pics of them up at some point.

Tomb Raider Anniversary - Catsuit:
Onbringo
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 01.13.2009

Postby Killatron » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 am

The leggings are free in the European home? That's so unfair, they cost $0.49 here in the US. I have noticed they are quite popular and commonly seen throughout home.

On a side note, who's playing Bayonetta? (the game flat out kicks ass, its a shame the PS3 version is so screwed up)
Killatron
Administration

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2010.04.05

Postby Clau » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Sexy Beach 2 :)
Clau
Lycra Fan

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2010.04.05

Postby jack » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 am

found this

Sexy Beach III + Full Expansion
Game Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user ... 25626.html
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12949
The more the player interacts and stays with the character, more hearts are available

1 Heart: Player can watch the female character interact with the environment and change the type of clothing
2 Heart: The player can apply lotion to the female character.

3 Heart: The player can have sex in 2 positions with the female character at night time only. The player is can ask the female character to sit down and touch the female character’s breast area while in the option where lotion can be applied. The player also has a new option to change the characters hair.

4 Heart: The player gains two more sex positions and the female character can perform oral sex. The player can touch the female characters genitals in the option where lotion can be applied. The player can have sex outside the hotel room at night.

5 Heart: The player can have sex anytime with the female character and gains the ability to have sex while standing. Also there are additional oral sex options.

This application has failed to start because d3dx9_24.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
method 1: Download Direct X
Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/167538852/d ... redist.exe

install and that is it
method 2: Download file
Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/167522074/d ... oad_US.rar
Pass : TheDownload_US

copy d3dx9_24.dll into C:\Program Files\Ilusion\Sexy Beach 3.all Expansions
* Sexy Beach 3 .
* Sexy Beach 3 Plus.
* Sexy Beach 3 Gravure
* Sexy Beach 3 Flash

Enjoy !
Sexy Beach 3 CEE (Complete English Edition)
+
unsencored patch.
+
414 Mods and Mod Installer

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/167522797/s ... part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167523675/s ... part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167524482/s ... part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167525147/s ... part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167526027/s ... part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167526702/s ... part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167527472/s ... part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167528409/s ... part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167529143/s ... part09.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167530196/s ... part10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167531012/s ... part11.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167531978/s ... part12.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167533056/s ... part13.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167534101/s ... part14.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167535265/s ... part15.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167536659/s ... part16.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167538109/s ... part17.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/167522058/s ... part18.rar

Pass : TheDownload_US
jack
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 64 times

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2011.01.05

Postby Clau » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Artifical Girl 3 :D
You can make some really good looking wetlook and spandex stuff for the girls.
Clau
Lycra Fan

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2011.09.11

Postby Satinleotard » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Sexy beach 3 is a really awesome game!!! Seems like there should be and app for an I-phone... On the hunt ;)
Satinleotard
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 6 times

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2014.06.16

Postby pocketless » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:59 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I've gotta throw some love to Guardian of the Hood!
One of the characters wears super shiny bike shorts!
It uses digitized actors so it's way more realistic than a plain old sprite would be.

And as a bonus you can get a few oh so brief, terrible quality glimpses of the recording session in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB5eFJFnRfg

You can't even imagine what I would do to get the raw footage of that!!!
Avatar is from SGT. Kabukiman NYPD
MY HOLY GRAIL IS A CLEAN, NO SUBTITLES COPY OF THE FILM
STEALTHHUNTERS/SOLDADO DO FUTURO (1991)
twitter.com/PocketlessTweet
Follow for spandex musings!
pocketless
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 83 times

Re: Official Spandex Gaming List - Updated 2014.06.16

Postby Killatron » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:44 pm

After Pit Fighter started it and MK finished it, Midway put out this Pit Fighter esq game. Its a bad Final Fight clone, but at least Tanya is sporting some super sexy shiny bike shorts. Almost makes it worth it. Good find. :)
Killatron
Administration

Return to Videogame Discussion