Aerobic Bondage Identification

Looking for something and you COULDN'T find it on the site or on the boards? Post your requests for photos, videos, art, here.

Aerobic Bondage Identification

Postby pueddi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi,

does anyone know where this is from?

Doing a lot of research on Mr T's Scans was very unfruitful unfortunately. Does anybody know if
it's possible to buy more Pictures or a Video of this somewhere?

Thanks a lot in advance!
pueddi
pueddi
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Aerobic Bondage Identification

Postby mrzez » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:02 pm

kaal deax nghhnghhh
mrzez
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 7 times

Postby muppet » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:28 pm

pueddi wrote:Hi,

Doing a lot of research on Mr T's Scans was very unfruitful unfortunately. Does anybody know if

Thanks a lot in advance!
pueddi

Those go back to the early days..I'd have to guess late 90s if I remember correct... And if memory serves , there was Mr T and The Weatherman (jim Weathers) putting out material back them. (shortfuse productions) They split ways when Cory Thompson (Mr T) began having some...uhmmm legal troubles,,, those legat troubles occured on and off untill he commited suicide in jail in 2003.
muppet
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby pueddi » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:11 pm

mrzez wrote:kaal deax nghhnghhh

???

muppet wrote:
pueddi wrote:Hi,

Thanks a lot in advance!
pueddi

Those go back to the early days..I'd have to guess late 90s if I remember correct... And if memory serves , there was Mr T and The Weatherman (jim Weathers) putting out material back them. (shortfuse productions) They split ways when Cory Thompson (Mr T) began having some...uhmmm legal troubles,,, those legat troubles occured on and off untill he commited suicide in jail in 2003.

Thanks! I've been on Jim Weathers Website and tried to find it, but with no luck- do you have an Idea where i could the old shortfuse production stuff? It seems almost impossible to find...
pueddi
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:00 pm

isn't it great to feast in old Memories? I also remember these Pictures from the early beginning of the Net in the 90ies. Damn, i am getting old.!!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 681 times

Postby sdjman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:32 pm

yes i know these its amazing site called bound II. long gone i think now i can show another picture i have.
Attachments
04.jpg
sdjman
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 3 times

Return to Requests - Photos & Videos