Spandex Power.De

Looking for something and you COULDN'T find it on the site or on the boards? Post your requests for photos, videos, art, here.

Spandex Power.De

Postby llm2501 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi guys, I know this site has been gone forever but Im in love with this chick, I need sources on vids or more pics of her. Help me
Attachments
012.jpg
wrtchwt.jpg
007.jpg
llm2501
Lurker

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Spandex Power.De

Postby Fracture » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:19 am

For this post the author Fracture thanked:
Lycrafan2004 (Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:52 am)
Rating: 7.69%

Fracture
Lurker

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Spandex Power.De

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:52 am

Great! Thank you Fracture for archiving this page! I always loved the german Lycra Pages that came up in the early 2000. The german girls have been so cute there. I was member of some of them but have lost everything. Thank you! i loved to be reminded of this.

BTW: You're page is great! Even more cute old Lycra Pages archived!

BTW: Some of the links are broken, Imagebam has deleted the files.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 716 times

Return to Requests - Photos & Videos