Looking for this YouTube video that is no longer public!

Looking for something and you COULDN'T find it on the site or on the boards? Post your requests for photos, videos, art, here.
  • Advertisement

Help us reach 100 Patrons for a Forum Upgrade!

Looking for this YouTube video that is no longer public!

Postby SpandexSpy » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:56 pm

While browsing the "YouTube and Streaming Video Links (2017) thread, I found a post by user "reggie_ray1" with the title 'LULULEMON TRY ON REVIEW | My Collection".

reggie_ray1 included a direct link to the YouTube video. Unfortunately the video in question has been made private.

I was wondering if anyone here downloaded the video before it was made private and could share it for those of us that missed out on it when it was still public?

I've included some screenshots that reggie_ray1 uploaded on the original thread.

R6Z05ugK_o.jpg

vhJx75H3_o.jpg

Thank you.
SpandexSpy
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Requests - Photos & Videos