Suggestion for future videos

Original Content from TPOWIS.NET featuring Maeva, Lily, & Ruby. News, updates, feedback, post here!
  • Advertisement

Suggestion for future videos

Postby mobius212 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:11 am

I remember in some older videos, a lot of her playing videos featured her talking about the outfit, or just talking in general throughout the video. I noticed some of your more recent videos (at least the ones that I've seen, mostly Ruby's) have minimal or no talking. Think you guys could do that more in future videos? Particularly with Ruby, her voice is really cute :)

Keep up the awesome work!
mobius212
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Suggestion for future videos

Postby TPOWIS Admin » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm

We have backed off on the talking a lot lately. What do you prefer? A dominant style / commanding, or the more cute soft spoken talk?
TPOWIS Admin
Administration

Have thanks: 207 times

Postby Wes42 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:27 am

I would like to see more thong leotards, with different color tights maybe some nude ones, white,black, and shiny tan of course. Keep up the good work.
Wes42
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Blackdog » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:08 am

Killatron wrote:We have backed off on the talking a lot lately. What do you prefer? A dominant style / commanding, or the more cute soft spoken talk?

Would love to see more fights that end in sleeper holds with shiny running tights. Something about one with her legs wrapped around another womans waist and her arm around her throat squeezing and arching her back while their faces are inches apart. One womans face desperately trying to loosen the other womans grip while the other woman is face grimacing as she is straining to cut off the other womans air. One womans muscles bulging in her shiny tights as she is squeezing with her legs like a python.
Blackdog
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby HandsomePete » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:53 am

I love it when they adjust their outfits and figure out how to fit them properly. Accessories are also nice.
HandsomePete
Lurker

Have thanks: 2 times

Return to TPOWIS.NET Original Content - Updates & Discussion