Touch Me in my Black Catsuit

Original Content from TPOWIS.NET featuring Maeva, Lily, & Ruby. News, updates, feedback, post here!

Touch Me in my Black Catsuit

Postby ShinyGwen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

"Do you want to touch me, baby?" Get up close and personal with me in my tight black catsuit! Watch me unzip and slip off my boots then lay back on the bed and wait anxiously for your strong hands to touch and grab me in all the right places ;)

For this post the author ShinyGwen thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 am)
Rating: 7.69%

ShinyGwen
Powered by Spandex

Have thanks: 144 times

Re: Touch Me in my Black Catsuit

Postby VanMan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 pm

If that's a real invitation to do that for you, where do I need to go?
Zentai wearer since 2002, spandex wearer since 1988. ゼンタイ RULES!

Come visit my blog at http://vanmanasiseeit.blogspot.com. Don't forget to follow me!

For this post the author VanMan thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:44 am)

VanMan
Spandex Fan

Have thanks: 122 times
Xbox Live ID: VanMan1

Postby davislove » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 pm

:idea: [edited for content]...I am sure she will need to give you her address@phone number herself and make the groping/fondling appointment at a convenient time for both of you. If not contact killatron he also knows where she lives...and that way surprise her with a knock on her door. :twisted:...that will make her day and yours as well. :lol:

Gwen: I sent a pm to Vanman with the missing words in [edited for content] if you know what i mean :(

by the way this is my 1st ever visit to this your personal video photo production shoots Gwen. Never visited this thread. Did not even know you had your own material here. These are video stills you should do some pure photo shoots as well; much bigger and better resolution and possibly market your HD-quality photos too.
Last edited by davislove on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:45 am)

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 3014 times

Postby ShinyGwen » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:14 am

davislove wrote::idea: [edited for content]...I am sure she will need to give you her address@phone number herself and make the groping/fondling appointment at a convenient time for both of you. If not contact killatron he also knows where she lives...and that way surprise her with a knock on her door. :twisted:...that will make her day and yours as well. :lol:

by the way this is my 1st ever visit to this your personal video photo production shoots Gwen. Never visited this thread. Did not even know you had your own material here. These are video stills you should do some pure photo shoots as well; much bigger and better resolution and possibly market your HD-quality photos too.

Look at Davis here, being my own personal pimp...

I've had a section on this forum for about a year, guess you don't explore it much. That's ok though, I imagine most people just go right to the middle section.

If you explored my website a bit more you'd see that I've done quite a few photoshoots, and many photos from them are available freely, though the whole shoot can be purchased. http://playinginspandex.tpowis.net/imagestore/

johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:46 am)

ShinyGwen
Powered by Spandex

Have thanks: 144 times

Postby Fetish4Catsuits » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 am

Hey, therr Gwen......i just have happen to stop by to check out the place herr...(been awhile)....lol. And when i see the page....i see u had sum new stuff.....u almost gave me a heartattack.....shhhu....cus u kno i love catsuits....and u just have happen to be wearin that black one again. :o ...U got me again......glad to see u back at it again wit that suit.....u kno i had to get it from you tho.....fo sho.....u made my day to pop up in herr. Ur such a goodie in spandex even when u playing.....haha....keep up the good stuff tht i like....hope to see more colors soon if not :idea: ....even if maybe the same...u kno. Take care n b-safe hunn.....from me 2 u....ya boy Fetish4Catsuits.....see around again....Keep it shiny & tight....lol. XD :D P.S. U had to kno i was goin to be leaven u message again....after this one again.

For this post the author Fetish4Catsuits thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:47 am)

Fetish4Catsuits
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 10 times

Postby ShinyGwen » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Thank you F4C! ^_^ I thought you'd like it ;)

I have more colors, just haven't worn them yet. That one was a request.

johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 am)

ShinyGwen