Kidnapped Gwen Clone Doll - shiny silver catsuit

Original Content from TPOWIS.NET featuring Maeva, Lily, & Ruby. News, updates, feedback, post here!

Kidnapped Gwen Clone Doll - shiny silver catsuit

Postby ShinyGwen » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For this post the author ShinyGwen thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:11 am)
Rating: 7.69%

ShinyGwen
Powered by Spandex

Have thanks: 144 times

Re: Kidnapped Gwen Clone Doll - shiny silver catsuit

Postby mikero » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:59 pm

this video is great! I just found out I have a doll fetish yeah just what I need, another fetish. This is hot!

I love the little malfunctioning mechanical doll movements - sexy, and kinda comical too in a sexy way

BUY THIS VIDEO - any Gwen fan would enjoy this addition to the oeuvre

Mike
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.

For this post the author mikero thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 am)

mikero
Lurker

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby ShinyGwen » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Thank you Mike!! ^_^

For this post the author ShinyGwen thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 am)

ShinyGwen
Powered by Spandex

Have thanks: 144 times

Postby Lycraphiliac » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Great pics there Shiny G! Thanks :) Would love the vid but my download lim...... :roll:

For this post the author Lycraphiliac thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 am)

Lycraphiliac
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 22 times

Postby mikero » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am

It'd be fun to see some more variations on the Doll theme, which is a hot fetish! Here is an idea that seems like it'd make a cool clip -

The Model "Gwen In Spandex" Love Doll

Modeled after the infamous Real Dolls (www.realdoll.com). $5,000 sex dolls that are supposedly very lifelike except ... they are not alive, so they kind of flop around and fall over if they aren't positioned and propped up just right, since they have no bones, and no sense of balance. I think this could be very sexy and comical.

Could start with the guy eagerly opening up a large box and taking out his new Model Gwen. She looks so much like the real Gwen, it's amazing!! The pervert decides to put her up on her hands and knees to have his way with the new doll, except she flops over. Perplexed, he gets a bunch of pillows and blankets, and stuffs them under her to prop her up. He starts feeling her up, but she keeps falling over or slowly sliding off the pillows before he can get to doing anything with her. Frustrated, he tries some different, simpler positions with her such as missionary, but has to keep moving her arms out of the way as they fall languidly over her face and settle in unnatural twisted positions which are kind of a turn off. Finally he decides to try spooning her, but one thrust from the side sends her slithering off the bed into a big thud on the floor. And so on! I think this would have high stroke AND comedic value and leaves much possibility for creativity.

Anyway just my 2 cents - I think the doll fetish is g.r.e.a.t and some version of a Ragdoll-type Gwen such as described here would be a lot of fun

Mike
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.

For this post the author mikero thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 am)

mikero
Lurker

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby Mr_Profit » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Here my 2 euro cents: Liked it very much, except your boots since i am a platform boots kind of guy. I like those types of boots better. Not the extreme ones rather the 6 inch platform boots. I have found ones i like and would like to buy for you and send them to you. They are called Kiss 5001. Also i did not like the little malfunctioning mechanical doll movements. Not that it was not done very well because it was. For me it would have been more turn on, for me, if you would have been "normal" and have let him move you as in the video.

For this post the author Mr_Profit thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 am)

Mr_Profit
Lurker

Have thanks: 7 times

Return to TPOWIS.NET Original Content - Updates & Discussion