Emili in spandex outfits

Original Content from TPOWIS.NET featuring Maeva, Lily, & Ruby. News, updates, feedback, post here!

Emili in spandex outfits

Postby strumdude » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:41 am

Ladies and Gentlemen of TPOWIS- Introducing my girlfriend Emili: She has posed for hundreds of private photos for me and now she wants me to share them with you! She also does custom photoshoots with any type of spandex costume you want her to wear! Here is just a small selection of some of the things shes been wearing for me...(look in the amateur and personal section of the board)
If you would like to see more of Emili wearing her spandex outfits in hundreds of brilliant photos and reveal her identity (no blurs) either pm me on here with the subject Emili pics or email sshowlet@gmail.com with the same subject.

For this post the author strumdude thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:32 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

strumdude
Lycra Fiend

Have thanks: 272 times

Re: Emili in spandex outfits

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi there, thank you for that offer!

Why not post some of her here as a teaser?
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 am)
Rating: 7.69%

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 670 times

Re: Emili in spandex outfits

Postby whoisthat » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:28 am

strumdude wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen of TPOWIS- Introducing my girlfriend Emili: She has posed for hundreds of private photos for me and now she wants me to share them with you! She also does custom photoshoots with any type of spandex costume you want her to wear! Here is just a small selection of some of the things shes been wearing for me...(look in the amateur and personal section of the board)
If you would like to see more of Emili wearing her spandex outfits in hundreds of brilliant photos and reveal her identity (no blurs) either pm me on here with the subject Emili pics or email sshowlet@gmail.com with the same subject.

whats up
whoisthat
Lurker

Have thanks: 4 times

Return to TPOWIS.NET Original Content - Updates & Discussion