Background music, good, bad, don't care?

Original Content from TPOWIS.NET featuring Maeva, Lily, & Ruby. News, updates, feedback, post here!

On an original spandex video, what do you prefer when it comes to background audio?

Just give me the raw feed, let me hear her breath and the sound of her hands over the spandex!
75%
Put it to music, makes it feel more like an authentic workout or traditional erotic video!
6%
I often mute the sound anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.
19%

Total votes : 16

Background music, good, bad, don't care?

Postby Killatron » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:54 am

Something that I often wonder is, what does everyone think about the background audio in a clip. Say you have a video that is shot of a hot woman in some tight and shiny spandex doing a workout routine, what do you prefer as the sound? Personally, I don't usually care for I'm often replaying a favorite few seconds here and there, but I figure an official poll is in order.
Killatron
Administration

Have thanks: 204 times

Re: Background music, good, bad, don't care?

Postby davislove » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:53 pm

a gregorian chant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i am catholic after all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chinese/mongolian might request a buddist chant :P :P :P :P
------------
I dont ever listen to music; prefer sports. About the only thing i ever appreciate in music is the internationally renown vocal group: Celtic women. My local PBS station aired yesterday a filmed-for-PBS donation december drive concert. This was a taped Sep 6th-7 in atlanta's fox theater when the group was touring that city]...so to refocus the discussion Mr. killatron if the gal on the video wearing leggings is Irish a little celtic music might be in order :| :mrgreen:
http://www.celticwoman.com/pbs-taping-announcement/
-------------------------------------------------------------
about the only photo that i could see of them in pantyhose/leggings that i know about (taken at a NY city) elementary school as part of a promotion so pardon the children...if photo needs to be taken out please do so]:
photo source: http://ps22chorus.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 3014 times

Postby Osiris » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:16 pm

When I am online, I am always listening to either a podcast from NPR or one of my internet radio stations.
Osiris
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 7 times

Postby spandexangel » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 am

If the music is good I think it can make the finished product more professional.For various reasons I view all material in silent mode.
spandexangel
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 108 times

Return to TPOWIS.NET Original Content - Updates & Discussion