Custom Video by Ruby - Endorsement!

Original Content from TPOWIS.NET featuring Maeva, Lily, & Ruby. News, updates, feedback, post here!

Custom Video by Ruby - Endorsement!

Postby fitzcolt » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:44 pm

I just wanted to provide feedback to this group on my recent experience with Ruby. I outlined my request and she delivered with great enthusiasm and professionalism. She clearly put in extra time to create high quality videos based on my requests. There were lots of vocals and choreographed routines that she handled brilliantly. Also, she is absolutely gorgeous with a sweet personality. I would highly recommend Ruby for future video requests!
fitzcolt
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Custom Video by Ruby - Endorsement!

Postby Killatron » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:46 am

Thanks for the endorsement!

These recent custom videos and more will be on the store in the coming weeks!
Killatron
Administration

Have thanks: 204 times

Return to TPOWIS.NET Original Content - Updates & Discussion