Spandex clap (or splat)

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)

Spandex clap (or splat)

Postby italiano » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:01 pm

This is not a long story but it's a real life. a few months ago when I was in the gym I remember a woman of about 40 years. after each exercise she blew up her leggings which made for me a very sexy sound like a "clap" or "splat". I remember well this sound because it's very similar when a woman fix her swimsuit after a sea or pool bath.

Mike
italiano
Spandex Fanatic

Have thanks: 502 times

Re: Spandex clap (or splat)

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:19 am

that must have been very arousing.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 646 times

Return to General Discussion