New Comers Who Love Fitness

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)

New Comers Who Love Fitness

Postby smitholivia117 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:15 am

Hi,

I Joined this forum recently. I love fitness and doing workouts in gym, I want to purchase some gym workout clothes can anyone please suggest me any branded store where I can get high quality outfits. I have heard many stores but I don't now how the products qualities are.Please help. :D
smitholivia117
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: New Comers Who Love Fitness

Postby lycratv » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

For women's spandex I'd have to say Under Armour has the best clothing for fit and quality. I absolutely love mine. If you have an outlet store near you, you can save quite a bit on your outfits. I've got about 6 full workout outfits and a batch of misc items.
All hot women should be in shiny spandex. So I'm getting changed into one so I can show off my wardrobe fulltime!
lycratv
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 27 times

Postby staedtlerman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:11 am

smitholivia117 wrote:Hi,

I Joined this forum recently. I love fitness and doing workouts in gym, I want to purchase some gym workout clothes can anyone please suggest me any branded store where I can get high quality outfits. I have heard many stores but I don't now how the products qualities are.Please help. :D

http://www.2xu.com/us or https://www.skins.net/usa
staedtlerman
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 49 times

Postby Jc728 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:04 am

I've tried so many different brands and my favorite is Lululemon. They are expensive but the fabric and fit is amazing. I bought leggings made of their "nulux" fabric. It is soft, smooth and conforms to your body. I used to buy under armour but their quality is getting worse. The majority of their leggings are made of polyester which I can't stand. And forget about Nike, they really suck.
Jc728
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby themagic_oftights » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Skins is a favorite of mine. Looks great on women too.
themagic_oftights
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 52 times

Postby staedtlerman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 am

themagic_oftights wrote:Skins is a favorite of mine. Looks great on women too.

Yeah my favorite by far is the RY400 https://www.skins.net/usa/skins-ry400-womens-long-tights.html.

Just the right amount of slinky-ness and thinness. My wife wears them for me regularly for a rub-down. We have the grey & black ones. I don't think they make the grey anymore.
staedtlerman
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 49 times

Return to General Discussion