Where to post, which Gallery?

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)

Where to post, which Gallery?

Postby ModelMartha » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:00 am

Hey All,

I would like to post my own images here in forum, also preview pictures to image sets and videos, I produced over years. I have my own patreon and deviantart site.
In which Gallery should I post images of myself in spandex of lycra, or preview images of photosets and clips?

Thank you
Marta

ModelMartha
Lurker

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Where to post, which Gallery?

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Hi Marta.
I am not the Moderator, Admin, Owner of TPOWIS. But Spandexangel, who is promoting her site here has a thread in this section: viewforum.php?f=24 So you may also open a thread here.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 660 times

Re: Where to post, which Gallery?

Postby ModelMartha » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:40 am

Thank you for your reply, will do that :) Marta

Lycrafan2004 wrote:Hi Marta.
I am not the Moderator, Admin, Owner of TPOWIS. But Spandexangel, who is promoting her site here has a thread in this section: viewforum.php?f=24 So you may also open a thread here.
ModelMartha
Lurker

Have thanks: 2 times

Return to General Discussion