SKINS RY400

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)

SKINS RY400

Postby staedtlerman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:53 pm

So my wife has a tonne of yogapants from all kinds of brands, 2XU, Skins, UA, Nike, Reebok, Lululemon, Athleta just to name a few and I can say from all of those - the Skins RY400 (esp the Graphite ones) are by far my favorite. Just the right about of slinkiness and thinness - she wears for me without wearing underwear and they're amazing. Just thought I'd share... :D
staedtlerman
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 50 times

Re: SKINS RY400

Postby themagic_oftights » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:14 pm

I'm a huge fan of the way their product looks and I think they are a tie with Koral. Skins is very technical and Koral is not, but they both have great looking products. They make up a huge portion of my Flickr Favorites
https://www.flickr.com/photos/140184015@N04/favorites

Skins in the sunlight are awesome. They are shiny and the compression makes them so tight and they also show off definition of "lower region" ;) quite a bit more than other brands. I have a few samples but can't attach here because the thread does not permit attachments.

That being said, as an athlete, the biggest issue with Skins are their waistbands. I have a few pair of their Men's A400 shorts and the waistband at the front is like a corset. This is important because its a turn off for me and I know for women that want to wear them. This limits the amount of women that would purchase them because they are not completely comfortable.
themagic_oftights
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 56 times

Postby stevem » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:05 pm

My wife and I also have a large collection of tights. I run and I think it's a tie between Skins and Nike Power Speed tights for me. I think my favorite tights on my wife are a tie between Skins and 2XU. Skins is on top because of the shine!!!
stevem
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby stevem » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 pm

themagic_oftights wrote:I'm a huge fan of the way their product looks and I think they are a tie with Koral. Skins is very technical and Koral is not, but they both have great looking products. They make up a huge portion of my Flickr Favorites
https://www.flickr.com/photos/140184015@N04/favorites

Skins in the sunlight are awesome. They are shiny and the compression makes them so tight and they also show off definition of "lower region" ;) quite a bit more than other brands. I have a few samples but can't attach here because the thread does not permit attachments.

That being said, as an athlete, the biggest issue with Skins are their waistbands. I have a few pair of their Men's A400 shorts and the waistband at the front is like a corset. This is important because its a turn off for me and I know for women that want to wear them. This limits the amount of women that would purchase them because they are not completely comfortable.

There's some great stuff on your Flicker page!! Thanks!! I sent you a PM also
stevem
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to General Discussion