Identifying Movies

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)

Identifying Movies

Postby johnsonjack30 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:20 pm

What Is The Name Of The Movie That Has A Part That Shows Someone Either Burping Or Farting At A Swimming Pool?

In The Part That I'm Talking About The Man Is Lying Down On His Belly On What Might Be A Very Long Chair & A Girl/Woman Is Either Standing On Him Or Jumping Up & Down On Him & She Jumps Up & Comes Back Down On Him & The Man Let's Out What Might Be A Combination Of A Burp & A Fart.

She Even Brings Up The Term Gymnastics To Him After Doing That.

After That We See The Girl/Woman Putting Some Sunscreen On Him & Then She Accidentally Gets The Sunscreen Into 1 Of His Eyes & Then He Falls Into The Pool.

The Girl/Woman Might Have Been Wearing Something Spandex Related In The Scene That I Am Talking About.

The Year That The Movie Was Made In Was Between 1996 & 2004.

Both The Man & The Girl/Woman Are White.

The Genre Of The Movie Is Comedy.
johnsonjack30
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Identifying Movies

Postby johnsonjack30 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Any Clues?
johnsonjack30
Lycra Fan

Postby mrzez » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:20 am

Yes. It`s called the annoying forum dickhead. A concept you should be familiar with.

For this post the author mrzez thanked:
themagic_oftights (Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:27 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

mrzez
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 7 times

Postby johnsonjack30 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:12 pm

mrzez wrote:Yes. It`s called the annoying forum dickhead. A concept you should be familiar with.

I Really Want To Know,Because The Girl/Woman Might Have Been Wearing Something Spandex Related In That Scene & This Answer That I Got Is Not The Answer That I Am Looking For.
johnsonjack30
Lycra Fan

Postby mrzez » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Thelvaline
mrzez
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 7 times

Return to General Discussion