Heroineburgh: Live-action Superheroine Video Series

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)

Heroineburgh: Live-action Superheroine Video Series

Postby shevek » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:03 am

Hello everyone!

After joining the forum two years ago, I realized I had not posted anything because I was unsure where to put the information on the forum, and then forgot all about it.
But a new video posted by C4S reminded me that TPOWIS.net is still going...so I'm back to start letting you know about our video series. I'm not sure where to post it
so I figured "General Discussion" is a good start, and if the moderators prefer that I put the information in a different subforum, they can let me know.

HEROINEBURGH is a live-action superheroine video series based in Pittsburgh, PA - the same city as Killatron. It features action and combat, drama and comedy, a bit of romance,
and a prodigious display of spandex in every episode.
http://www.heroineburgh.com

Here's the premise for Season 1: A dark-energy meteor explodes above the city of Pittsburgh. It causes epigenetic changes in the XX chromosomes of dozens of women, imbuing them
with various superpowers. Some choose to use their powers for personal gain or crimes, and they become villainesses. 20 of the recipients decide to use their powers to help the people of the city, and become heroines. The heroines are a diverse lineup, reflecting the different neighborhoods, ethnicities, professions and sexual orientations of the area.

Season 1 consists of 13 episodes which are the origin stories for the 20 heroines. The origins of various villains are also established. By the conclusion of Episode 13, the heroines have
coalesced to form a League, who must battle the combined strength of the villains. That brings the series to Season 2, where many team-ups will happen and new foes will be introduced.

As of right now, 10 full episodes of about a half an hour each have been released and are available for purchase at a reasonable $7.99 each from the Video Store at
http://www.heroineburgh.com. During the summer, we'll be producing Episodes 11-13 which will be released in the fall.

We hope you enjoy our productions! Check out our website and our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and DeviantArt). And if you have any questions or comments,
please direct them to info@heroineburgh.com.

Heroines Unite!!
Live-action superheroine video series in Pittsburgh. Combat, drama, comedy and romance in the finest spandex!
http://www.heroineburgh.com
Facebook: Heroineburgh
Twitter: Heroineburgh1
Youtube: Heroineburgh
DeviantArt: Heroineburgh
shevek
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to General Discussion