Celebrities in Spandex (FAKES ONLY)

Hand drawn, CGI, videogame screen shots, character art, comic book samples, and even photo manipulations. This is the place for all forms of art depicting women in spandex.

Celebrities in Spandex (FAKES ONLY)

Postby GenoTheGiant » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Since I didn't see a topic on celebrities in spandex photo manipulations, I thought I would start this thread. If this doesn't belong, let me know. Here are two fakes I created of soap opera superstar Melissa Claire Egan in shiny yellow spandex. She is so incredibly hot, I wish I could find actual photos of her wearing shiny lycra, however I think she is one of those celebs who doesn't wear anything form fitting because she's a prude.
Image Image

For this post the author GenoTheGiant thanked:
Lycrafan2004 (Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:42 am)
Rating: 7.69%

GenoTheGiant
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 6 times

Re: Celebrities in Spandex (FAKES ONLY)

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 am

Good work, keep them coming!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
GenoTheGiant (Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:31 pm)

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 659 times

Postby GenoTheGiant » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Lycrafan2004 wrote:Good work, keep them coming!

Thanks, quite an honor coming from you.
Continuing with the soap star theme, here is Linsey Godfrey in spandex shorts and pantyhose. Admittedly, not my best work.

GenoTheGiant
Lycra Fan

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:57 pm

The problem is the colour and the light reflections on her face. On a real picture you would see this also on her shoulders and arms.
But if you have not posted them here (with the words fake in the title) it would be difficult to find the "failure". The changeover from the original head to fake body was retouched very good! Do you use Photoshop or GIMP? I use GIMP for retouching only Backgrounds and setting white balance and colour correction. I often thought about exchanging models heads but i never did so because its a real big business. So i admire your work.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
GenoTheGiant (Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:51 pm)

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 659 times

Postby GenoTheGiant » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Lycrafan2004 wrote:The problem is the colour and the light reflections on her face. On a real picture you would see this also on her shoulders and arms.
But if you have not posted them here (with the words fake in the title) it would be difficult to find the "failure". The changeover from the original head to fake body was retouched very good! Do you use Photoshop or GIMP? I use GIMP for retouching only Backgrounds and setting white balance and colour correction. I often thought about exchanging models heads but i never did so because its a real big business. So i admire your work.

Believe it or not, I use a combo of this: https://www.bonanza.com/background_burner
And this Powerpoint alternative: https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
Fakes are new to me, my main thing is my femdom fetish. Thanks for the continued support, I would love to see others on the forums create their own, this thread, while created by me, is not exclusive to my work.
GenoTheGiant
Lycra Fan

Postby GenoTheGiant » Fri May 19, 2017 3:30 pm

After a long absence, I decided to make a couple more, I think SuperheroineLinks may like these, I absolutely adore Linsey Godfrey, a real knockout, she hearkens back to the actresses of yore.

Image Image
GenoTheGiant
Lycra Fan

Return to Artwork Picture Shares