Asian Swimsuits & Asian Spandex

Scan something, find something online you want to share? This is the place! - NOTE: 'Ripped' photos from 'paysites' not permitted.
Forum rules
The use of image hosts that use HARDCORE ads, have pop ups, or SOUND enabled ads are not permitted.

Re: Asian Swimsuits & Asian Spandex

Postby jjl2008 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:57 am

So through some random Chinese spandex find, google translate, and some trial and error, I found that 健美裤 roughly translates to "gym pants." And if you copy and paste it into google, youtube, baidu, or youku, it shows pictures and videos of Chinese girls in leggings. Here are some samples:

If anybody comes up with other search terms in other languages, please share.
jjl2008
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby davislove » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:10 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
NOTE THE 6TH PHOTO ABOVE the body isnt supposed to twist like that....i think she might be one of a handful of persons around the world that can bend like that
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Attachments
asian227zz.jpg
asian227zzz.jpg
asian229d.jpg
asian230_dd.jpg
in cycling apparel
asian230_norm.jpg
in leggings
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked:
bzzb (Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:03 am)
Rating: 7.69%

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Have thanks: 3194 times

Postby davislove » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:53 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image Image
Attachments
asian238-curvesnboots.jpg
curvesnboots leggings
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members

For this post the author davislove thanked: 2
bzzb (Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:07 am) • evaee (Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 am)
Rating: 15.38%

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:02 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
Attachments
asian242i.jpg
asian251.jpg
asian251a.jpg
asian252cc.jpg
asian250a.jpg
undr water

evaee (Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 am)

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Postby davislove » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Maybe as a visiting westener i might get some of that action i posted in the legging section on friday regarding the taiwanese hiking trips [that turn from asexual to sexual over the 2 day outings............ :lol:
looks like i am not the only caucasian who has thought of that.....this dude beat me to that idea:
Attachments
6.jpg
source
http://www.520mojing.com/thread-29870-1-1.html

French fan3 (Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:27 am)

davislove
Spandex Aficionado

Previous

Return to General Picture Shares