you never forget the first time...

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)

you never forget the first time...

Postby swimfan66 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm

like many young guys i fell in love with women in lycra through my first sightings of semi-naked girls on page 3. swimsuits were my favourite because the tight figure hugging material gave a glimpse of what lay between a girls legs. the sunday paper was usually good for some swimwear fashion or maybe a page 3 feature. also once in a while there was page 3 girl of the year, a full centre page devoted to topless babes, some in swimwear or workout gear. but no matter how good the pics it never showed enough detail, that tight lycra between the legs & clinging to the tummy refused to give up it's secrets.

then came that fateful day that changed me into a lycra man forever. at our local swimming pool this girl of 18 or 19, waiting for a go on the water slide. wearing the fashion of the day, a pink & white stripped swimsuit (they came in blue & white too). this girl had obviously just got changed as she was dry. she took her turn at the waterslide & as she splashed into the water near me i had a front row seat. she climbed out of the pool right next to me & her swimwear was almost totally transparent. she stood without noticing me & did that amazing thing all girls do of putting two fingers into the bottom of their swimsuit to retreive the wet material from between her buttocks. then as she turned to queue for another slide i saw a front view. her big, brown nipples pressed flat by the wet, see-thru lycra. then down over her tummy, the wet material still transparent as it clung between her legs. that fabulous shape over a womans tummy and down between her legs. the wet lycra at the lowest point barely even covering her body down there. a dark patch of brownish hair and below squeezed erotically by the wet material, her pussy lips.

she turned and walked away & as i watched her buttocks move beneath the swimsuit a lycra man was born. from that day to this everytime i see that shape of tight lycra on a womans tummy and down between her legs (the material so tight it doesn't seem enough to cover her body) i am grateful for that experience.

swimfan66

Re: you never forget the first time...

Postby jack » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm

awesome description! i could almost fall in love for the girl

For this post the author jack thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

jack
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 65 times

Postby staedtlerman » Fri May 08, 2009 11:04 am

my first time was almost the same as that! instead of getting the great shot you got, the target of my distraction was a young girl in a light blue swimsuit - (I was 13, she was about 15). I remember following right behind her up the ladder of the diving board. Will never forget the soaking wet, lycra covered arse swaying from side to side as I looked up...

For this post the author staedtlerman thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:27 pm)

staedtlerman
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 50 times

Postby jack » Fri May 08, 2009 6:26 pm

welcome back staedtlerman

For this post the author jack thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:27 pm)

jack
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 65 times

Postby Leotards-N-Leggings » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:43 am

How about first time crossdressing. I was probably 13 or 14, on an overnight visit to Grandma’s. My cousin, a few years younger, had left her black cotton unitard handing
Leotards-N-Leggings
Lurker

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby lycratv » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:15 pm

For me, it was with my sister's bikinis. Initially it was a fairly conservative blue bikini but then she got a royal blue scoop front bottom with a triangle top. The spandex was snug and shimmery. It felt so good on. I'd eventually gotten caught wearing it. When it was time to get swimsuits for the next summer, she suggested to my mom that we get me my own bikini so I wouldn't wear hers. The humiliation I felt wound up being such a turn on that to this day, it still does something for me when I buy a new outfit or bodysuit at a store. I haven't been able to get enough of it and I've amassed a huge collection of spandex clothing to the point where I could go for around 4 months in my spandex without wearing the same outfit twice.
All hot women should be in shiny spandex. So I'm getting changed into one so I can show off my wardrobe fulltime!

For this post the author lycratv thanked:
Leotards-N-Leggings (Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:49 pm)

lycratv
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 29 times

Postby catsuitlover » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 pm

For me it was seeing older sisters friends in leggings spandex shorts and tights. Both sisters being big into sports it gave a a lot of time to stare at beautiful fit older girls in all types of spandex attire. When weather was cooler many girls wore some type of tights or leggings under shorts to stay warm. That got my interest in the material. I was snooping one day and found a pair of black spandex tights and a pink leotard from sisters earlier gymnastics days. It was long sleeve and turtleneck. I had worn a few found items before but nothing this full coverage. That led to catsuits and then zentai. Love reading these stories great posts
catsuitlover
Lurker

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby loveitlycra » Sun May 19, 2019 3:29 am

Mine started when I was 17. I arranged to meet a girlfriend at the school gym on the evening, she turned up in black leggings and a red thong leotard I was shocked and a little embarrassed. The sight of her lunging and squating was amazing, She had a great ass aswell so the thong disappeared right up there. We ended up fucking while she was wearing it through a small hole in the leggings.
loveitlycra
Lurker

Have thanks: 4 times

Return to Stories