Hope you like, Let me know if I should write more.

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)

Hope you like, Let me know if I should write more.

Postby Thiellere » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:10 pm

I just finished work, and what a day it has been. One call after another and every client wanted something or was not happy with their service. I think I finally satisfied all but one of them and I honestly feel that they will never be happy.

Let me introduce myself… I am Amanda. I am 38 year old single professional woman. I live in Washington D.C. I work for a personal services company. We take care of whatever the client pays us to. This could be a simple as doing their grocery shopping to arranging a private interlude with that special someone. I enjoy my work and am extremely good at it. We keep everything 100% confidential, just the way our clients like it.

I keep in shape by working out at least 3 times a week and love the outdoors. I am about 5’9” and weigh about 140lbs. I think I look pretty good. I have long brunette hair that I love to wear in many different ways, today I have it in a tight bun that makes me look authoritative. My eyes are a wonderful light shade of blue/green, that I have thought always gave me an exotic look. My lips are full and I always wear some form of lip gloss or lipstick. My body is not completely firm, my stomach is flat but you can not see the muscles. I have some sexy curves and my breasts are all natural 36D’s. I keep my body entirely shaved as I like the feel of my clothes on bare skin.

Today I wore a lovely black skirt suit with a very nice custom cotton shirt, nice black stockings and a pair of very sexy 4” black patent pumps. Underneath, I have on something much more adventurous. My undergarmets are all black lycra. Ok, actually it is just one undergarmet, a black lycra bodysuit that caresses my body. It has a nice high neckline and long sleeves and is skintight. It makes me feel wonderful all day when I wear it. Even if I can not take off my jacket all day it is worth being able to wear it all day.

I am now driving home. What a wonderful feeling to get into my car and sit in the custom made seats knowing the day is over and I have the next 3 days off. It was worth every penny to have the entire inside of the car custom done. This luxurious black spandex that covers every inch of the interior of the car is just heaven. It just feels wonderful. Much better then the old cloth that came in the car. I get is and it caresses my body. Only 30 minutes more and I can take off this suit be home and relax.

The drive is not that bad. Traffic is light and I am able to make it home in good time even with the stops to picks up some wine and some dinner. I am in no mood to go home and cook. Maybe tomorrow I will hit the gourmet store and invite over Tina for a nice gourmet dinner. I will have to remember to call her later to invite her.

When I get home I get my bag and the food and wine from the car and head up to my apartment. I notice a not on my door when I go to unlock it. Hmmm, What is that. I open the door and put the stuff I am carrying on the table in the hall. I then get the note.

It is a note from my neighbor. They say they have a package for me that was delivered today. Funny, I never ordered anything. I go next door and knock.

Laurie, answers the door. She has been my neighbor since I moved in three years ago. She is a doctor at the hospital, also single and very attractive. (medium height athletic blonde with a killer body) I would be all over her if I could ever figure out if she is interested in women.

She smiles when she opens the door with those beautiful white teeth and nice coral pink lips I would melt in her arms in a minute just give me a sign. I think to myself.

She say, “I see you got my note. They delivered this for you just a little bit ago. You’re lucky I had off today and just got back from the gym.”

I think to myself, Yeah you are right Laurie, I am lucky, She is still in her gym outfit. A nice tight pair of lycra running tights and a t-shirt. She could not have been home that long as she is still a little damp from the sweat. I look down and notice that she has no shoes or socks on. Mmmmm. Those are some sexy feet. Nicely pedicures with a sexy French polish. I certainly would not mind getting closer to those.

I jolt myself out of my little fantasy as She hands me a relatively small box about the size of a shoebox.

Thanks Laurie, I appreciate you signing for it.

I stare at Laurie as she smiles again and I say good night. I do not move but instead watch her and her sexy body as she closes the door. I catch a last glimpse of her lycra clad leg and foot before I turn and head back to my place.

I put the box on the counter as I put the white wine in the fridge and open a bottle of the red. I then take the wine and my dinner with me to my bedroom.

I place it all down on the side of tub as I turn on the hot water to run a bath. I decide that I need to clean myself up before I get comfortable for the night. As the steaming wate is pouring into the tub I add some of the almond bath soap to the water. The scent fills the air and is seductive and alluring. It relaxes me right away.

I grab a bite of my Chinese take-out as a head back to my closet and undress.

I take off my suit coat and place it on the hook on the door. I then lower my hands to my waist and unbutton the one button on my skirt and then unzip it. I close my eyes as I let the skirt slide over my hips and legs. ( the lining is made of a super soft spandex that I have the wonderful old Japanese lady at the tailor custom line all of my suits with.). It slides over my bare hips and stockings with ease and the feel is wonderful. I hang up the skirt on the hanger and then put the coat on the same hanger. No need to be lazy.

After hanging it in the closet I stare at myself in the mirror and admire the image I see. The high cut hip on the bodysuit makes my legs look so long, Of course it helps that I left on my 4” heels. I reach up and unbutton the cotton shirt I am wearing and let it fall of my shoulders. Then trail my hands down my arms to unbutton the cuffs. I throw it into the laundry bag that is in the closet once I have it off. Now I get to se my beautiful black spandex bodysuit.

I look and admire it in the mirror. The way it hugs every curve. I turn to see a profile and look at the high cut hip hem and the way it disappears as it extends to my rear and ends in the thong back. I let my hands start at my hips and caress my body. First the bare skin then moving up the hem of the bodysuit. Then the pure luxury of the spandex over my waist and up my sides. I run my hands up and then down over the fabric. Then let them move over my covered stomach. Kneading the fabric in my hands. My hands rise to my breasts. They caress the bottoms of them. I feel the warmth of my body through the fabric on the underside of my breasts. I hold them. Caressing them. I watch every move I make in the mirror. I notice my nipples begin to harden. Pressing into the lycra of my bodysuit. I continue to caress the entire breast but also stop to circle my nipples and pinch them lightly. They continue to grow as then begin to tent out the material my bodysuit. I then hear a growling coming from my stomach and realize that I could do this all night but I need to eat a little something first. I smile at myself. I guess I am hungry and that first bite of food got my stomach wanting more.

I walk back to the bathroom and grab another bite to eat and a sip of my wine. I turn off the water and get ready for a nice soak in the tub.

I look down after taking another bite of food with the chopsticks and my nipples are still hard. I lick my chopsticks clean and lower them down to my breasts. I am in a kinky mood and grab my nipple with it and squeeze it through the sexy black spandex. It send a jolt of pleasure through me. I close my eyes as I continue to squeeze. I can feel my nipple rub against the spandex on the inside as I hold it firmly in the chopsticks. I let out a moan as I slowly release the pressure and let the nipple slide out of the grip of the chopsticks. I open my eyes and watch as both nipples grow from the touch to the one. They are engorged and really tenting the spandex fabric. I move my hand to the other nipple and proceed to duplicate the process on my other nipple. I stand like that for a minute as I enjoy the feelings it is sending through my body.

As I finally release it and open my eyes. I go to get in the tub. I am feeling hot all over and not thinking. I step into the tub not realizing I still have my 4” heels. I do not realize it until I am standing in the hot water with the almond scent filling my head and bubbles up to my knees. I decide oh well and lover my lycra covered body into the hot water. I move my legs and enjoy the feeling of the wet stockings that I still have on rubbing against each other. The friction is different with them wet. and my wet heels slide freely over the wet nylon material of my stockings. I lean back and enjoy the feelings my body is experiencing. The hot water penetrating the spandex and caressing my body. My stocking sliding against each other as I move my legs.

During my soak my heel slips of my foot. I move about to try and get it to slip back on but instead I mange to push it up toward my crotch. I intend to grab it and then slide it back on my foot. But when I grab the shoe it slide over my private parts and I feel the touch through the spandex. I send a tingle up my back as it slide over the material. I had been palying with my nipple the whole time I have been in the tub and that has made my maintain my arousal. But this tingle demands more attention.

I slide my fingers around the 4” heel and use it as a handle. I then slide the smooth toe of the shoe over my spandex covered privates. I close my eyes and let out a soft moan as it hits the apex of my spandex covered lower lips and rests on my spandex covered and hooded clitoris. I leave it rest there with a little pressure. My hips rise as I clench my buttocks together to press into the shoe. My loins want more. I start to move the shoe up and down and use it like a nice dildo. I have no need for penetration the thought of the shiny shoe sliding over my spandex covered pussy is driving me crazy. I can not see it through the suds. I close my eyes and imagine it is not my heel…… I imagine it is Laurie’s and she is still wearing it. Sliding it over my pussy. Wanting to take me with it…. I rub it up and down. I feel my pussy lips pressing into the spandex as they become engorged. My clitoris is throbbing as I rub the shoe over it again and again. Eventually it slides out from under its hood and I feel the spandex on it directly. The feeling is electrifying. As it slide back I press the shoe against it. I can not wait any longer. I need a release. I reach down with one hand and slide my thumb under the hem of the spandex I slide it across my stomach and use my fingers to grab the other hem on the other side. I pull them together as the spandex bunches up in my hand. When I have a firm grip on the spandex I jerk it up hard and fast. This pulls the spandex into my pussy and the fabric rubs over my clitoris. I digs into it as my shoes continues to slide up and down over my excited clitoris. I jerk it again and it digs in deeper. My legs straighten as my feet go to a point as an orgasm is building and ready to explode. I am so close. I jerk the spandex again and as it digs into my pussy and clitoris, my shoe sliding over the lips and putting pressure on my clit. I lose it. My legs buck and my back arches my body releases an explosion of feeling that radiates from my clitoris and runs down my legs and up my back. My spandex clad breasts clear the water and feel the cool room air when the climax hits and my back arches. My nipples harden at the feel of the coolness. I pull the fabric again to make it rub me. I now pull the fabric up and down realizing that the down pull makes the spandex massage my breasts and nipples that are now harder and sensitive to the cool room air. The pleasure feels like it lasts a lifetime but I know it is not that long and it slowly subsides. I relax again in the warm water momentarily satified with that hunger.

For this post the author Thiellere thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am)
Rating: 7.69%

Thiellere
Lurker

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Hope you like, Let me know if I should write more.

Postby secondskin2 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:51 pm

I liked reading your story, thank you!

For this post the author secondskin2 thanked:

secondskin2
Lurker

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby gahaha » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:07 am

oh yes please, continue posting!

For this post the author gahaha thanked:

gahaha
Lurker

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby pakaian_ketat » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:11 pm

interesting! u should write more :D

For this post the author pakaian_ketat thanked:

pakaian_ketat
Lurker

Have thanks: 5 times

Postby softandshiny » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:46 am

Please, more, more and more!

For this post the author softandshiny thanked:

softandshiny
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby Jamillionaire » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:16 am

Yeah, pretty great.

For this post the author Jamillionaire thanked:

Jamillionaire
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 17 times

Postby secondskin2 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 pm

you write well !

For this post the author secondskin2 thanked:

secondskin2
Lurker

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby sweaty215 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Amazing read. I'm thinking of another version of this but with Amanda never stepping into the bathroom and get wet but instead keep wearing it without ever taking it off for several days under her clothes. She does work, workout and sleeps in it while she skips showers. And she gets to do Laurie.

I wish this subforum was more active.
sweaty215
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Stories