How I got my beloved wife to wear spandex...

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)
  • Advertisement

How I got my beloved wife to wear spandex...

Postby Zentail » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:24 am

This is a true story, it might be useful also to some of us...

We had been together for about 4 years and were about to get married. I was twisting my brain on how I could have her into wearing lycra stuff while at home, she had never done it before. More : eversince she would go out in pantyhose, she would take them off the minute she was back home. Real challenge as you can imagine ! :?

Then I had an idea. This could be the beginnig or the end of a beautiful story but it was worth trying.

I bought a couple of black shiny lycra catsuits with feet and long sleeves from a dancing supplies shop, one her size, one mine.

One day she was away for her job and expected to come back home rather late, I cooked a nice dinner for both of us, the kind you can keep warm for a while without hassle. Her favourite dishes, of course.

I dressed up a low table with our best silverware and plates and two candles for a unique light.

Then I put my catsuit on, layed hers on the bed in the bedroom (next to entrance door) and wrote a post she could read when entering "my dear princess, go straight to the bedroom for a first suprise. Don't ask questions..." then a second one on her catsuit "my beloved princess, please take off all your clothes and put this one on, then go to the living room for a second surprise".

Then I waited for her. When I heard the elevator, I qhickly switch of all lights, turnd off the power and lit candles all the way : entrance, bedroom and livingroom table. I sat at the table waiting for her to get in.

The door openned, and I heard somthing like "What the hell is this ?". Then a giggle showed at least she was not too upset... A few minutes later she appeared in front of me wearing her catsuit, really surprised ! She said "wow, how lovely!" and fell in my arms, we hugged in our catsuits, I was in paradise! :D

The dinner was dilightful, the rest of the evening... huu... none of your business.

We did that again and now she LOVES the idea being together in catsuit for a moment of intimacy away from the real world... ;)

Zentail

Re: How I got my beloved wife to wear spandex...

Postby blueoval » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:54 pm

If I did this to my wife she would think Im a freak and then laugh her way to the tv.
There is no such thing as 'too tight'.

If anyone has ANY footage of 'aerobics oz style' from the early 90's, let me know..

For this post the author blueoval thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

blueoval
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 55 times

Postby Jamillionaire » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 pm

blueoval wrote:If I did this to my wife she would think Im a freak and then laugh her way to the tv.

:lol:

For this post the author Jamillionaire thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm)

Jamillionaire
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 17 times

Postby Starhawk73 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Well, at least that ended nicely! I can only dream of finding a woman who enjoys wearing shiny Lycra spandex, someday I hope to have my own Cynthia Kereluk or Kiana Tom to wiggle around with and adore as her tight, glossy bod shines in the mood light lit livingroom! :lol: Yes, I dream a dream....

Good story!

Starhawk73

Postby jack » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm

nice story :D

For this post the author jack thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 pm)

jack
Lycra Fanatic

Have thanks: 67 times

How I got my beloved wife to wear spandex

Postby DJdox » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:49 am

well done Mystic, expressed my feelings precisely and, as I say, I have only been over here twice, if my wife would allow it I would be over there in a shot
DJdox
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time
PlayStation Network ID: Rebel with a cause

Return to Stories