spandex fantasy in car

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)

spandex fantasy in car

Postby miata91 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:56 pm

i have this fantasy that i have had for along time
okay may fantasy is to have a woman dressed in some shiney spandex with a turtle neck on with high heel boots on and she gets ready to drive a 1970s triumph tr6 the car is red with a tan leather interior and its a stick shift when she gets in the tr6 with her tight spandex you can see her body slide into the leather seat she pumps the gas a few times and tries to start the car it won,t start so she pumps the gas again and you can see her leg moving in the shiney spandex ..she tries again and this time it starts and she presses the gas really hard...she back out of the driveway which is on a hill..so she has to give the car more gas so it won,t roll forward ..so we back out and we start to drive and i notice that she is driving in 2nd gear making the motor rev really hard and i reach over and start touching her shiney legs...
tell me what you think i have more fantasys like this

For this post the author miata91 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

miata91
Lurker

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: spandex fantasy in car

Postby iLycra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 am

Gotta love the internet for expressing yourself in ways never imagined before.

For this post the author iLycra thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

iLycra
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 41 times

Return to Stories