How I Fell in Love with shiny metallic Zentai

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)

How I Fell in Love with shiny metallic Zentai

Postby ella615 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:53 am

When I was a student, I didn't have any money to buy a zentai for myself. So I often felt jealous when seeing others wearing zentai suit. Finally I graduated from school and I had my first Job. How excited I am. THis means that I can do whatever I want when I got the salary. Many days before my first salary got paid, I searched over the internet for zentai store and selected one black and white zentai that I really love. After I got my salary, I immediately placed the order and purchased the suit. After I got the package from shipping company, I rushed home and tried it on. It feels awesome! The comfortable fabric covers my whole body and just like a huge blanket that hugs me from head to toe. I really like the feeling.

For this post the author ella615 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

ella615
Lurker

Have thanks: 1 time
PlayStation Network ID: 458

Re: How I Fell in Love with shiny metallic Zentai

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:16 am

that must be great! You are a lucky one!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 716 times

Return to Stories