A disgusting but sexy true story...

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)
  • Advertisement

A disgusting but sexy true story...

Postby guiri » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 am

This summer while on a day trip on a boat with family and friends my sister in law, who has an awesome body, was wearing a black lycra bikini. She was sitting next to the three year old child of some friends in a lay back position, when suddenly the kid tilted his head sideways and threw up on top of her! She was covered in vomit from her breasts down and I was standing next to her and couldn't avoid watching how it slowly slimed down into her crotch giving the lycra a wet look, leaving only the pieces of food visible. The best thing is that she couldn't move because the boat was to small and it was getting too cold to wash it off until we got to port. I managed to slip my camera out to take a couple of pics as we all laughed at the situation...
As i said, its a disgusting story but I couldn't help feeling aroused.

For this post the author guiri thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 am)
Rating: 7.69%

guiri
Lurker

Have thanks: 7 times

Re: A disgusting but sexy true story...

Postby guiri » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Now I shall explain in more detail how it all happened:

The yellow slime practically covered her whole left breast and headed downwards towards her crotch. I was so close that I was able to observe how the vomit sinked in to the lycra, especially where the pussy lips were, leaving them extremely marked.
The rest of the vomit that didn't go thru ended up on her legs, looking as if someone had jizzed on her. By that time I had a boner that I tried to hide and in the meantime she managed to grab a towel and wipe off some of the goo, but still not cleaning what she had in her crotch, as if she was comfortable with it there.
After I then realised that the remaing stuff had passed either over her lycra bikini or straight between her pussy lips and ended up on the seat where she was sitting, keeping her ass and pussy warm and wet until we got to port. It all made me disgusted but really really horny at the same time!

johnsonjack87 (Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 am)

guiri
Lurker

Postby softandshiny » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 am

It's too much to me...
Very disgusting and no sexy!

For this post the author softandshiny thanked: 2
chuckliddell101 (Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 pm) • johnsonjack87 (Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 am)
Rating: 15.38%

softandshiny
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby guiri » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 am

Just imagine that instead of vomit it was some substance more erotic, and then imagine that I was able to watch it suck in to the lycra of her crotch right next to me...

johnsonjack87 (Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 am)

guiri
Lurker

Postby motofreak » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

I will admit that that the story does have a morbid side. Who hasn´t liked girls in lycra getting dirty? Can we see the pics?

For this post the author motofreak thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:19 am)

motofreak
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Return to Stories