I cheated for the love of a big butt

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)

I cheated for the love of a big butt

Postby lewislovesbutts » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:43 am

Hey guys, howdy? I love this forum, I been peaking for the past years but today found a reason to join, long story short I did something Ive never thought I do, I cheated on my girlfriend with her older big booty sister. Im normally a sweet guy, really nice easy going, but one thing I have no control over is my love for women in spandex and leggings with large butts. My attention span is zero. I stare like crazy, this weakness in the past has gotten security called on me and even cost me my job in 2004, a latina co worker with a huge butt in the office wore tights to work on causal Friday and I got caught red handed taking a pic with my cam phone. So present day, Ive been with my gf for 2 years now, love her to death, shes latina, has a massive family in her house, a few bros and sisters are older then her. But one in particular has a massive potonass (look up what that means and you'll know) I mean wow, her booty is big. All sisters including my gf are all plus size, curvy, my type. Dont get me wrong, I love my girl body, but never have I seen a booty like her sisters. I spend a ton of time with my gf family, they gotten super comfortable with me, especially her big booty sister, twice Ive found myself in contact with her big ass in tight spaces, first time was a event and I had to slide by her massive booty, when I say slide I mean I got up to be excused and she happen to be in a tight space and I swipe my lap across her ass. Second time I was just standing still in a tight space she comes out of nowhere and swiped her butt across while trying to hug someone, I mean wow her butt slapped my dick which was already erected from her animal print top and tight black leggings.
So that was last year, today halloween Im over my gf house while shes working all day, I help big booty sister with last minute decor, omg she in tight sweat pants, yes sweat pants, anything she puts on is tight. So decorating shes crouching down, squatting bending over, I mean damn I spend a day holding back trying not to look but I cant, thats my weakness. I kept picturing me just doggystyling her with my stiffest boner, pulling her curly hair, the danger of knowing we could be caught is sexy. So the night began, I continued to help out, my gf is working all night. I still stare like a ass attic. Old habits erupt and I realize I have my cell which I could hold in a not so odd way and record her butt. So the night is winding down, she pulls the decor down, once again bending, crouching, Im gonna help. So i do my help, before all the decor is down I go in for the kill with my cell and tap record, perfect shot of her standing, but my habit say no, not good enough, get her bending, I await like a eagle to prey and go, right when I did it, I aimed phone and damn, my palm must have turned off the camcorder mode and hit snap shot and CHA CHING, shutter sound, she imeditally raises up from bending over and looks right at me with her mouth semi open, FUCK. My relationship is done, so I walk off like a idiot and continue to take decor down she, walks behind me and disappears for a minute or so, Im thinking shes calling my gf right now. I thinking ok, should I stay act like whatever, its all good or leave now, tell my babe the truth by phone. I decide to stay, keep cleaning up, her sister comes out again, she continues to clean up like nothing happened. So I take stuff to the garage and guess who I saw, big booty sis, I say, hey, Im really sorry I did that, she replies sorry for what, your attracted to me, Ive caught you look many times and I dont mind, but my sis would. Im super shocked. She puts out her hand, Im thinking, ok were gonna hug, nope, its a golden trojan magnum, holy shit. With a devilish smerk and turns around, grinding her butt on me and bends over, her right arm pulls down her sweat pants and pink lace panties reveals her huge yellow booty that just shines. Perfect timing, Im super hard from this shocker, Im wearing gym shirts, easily pull down my shorts, slowly run my dick up and down her crack and put on my trojan, give her lips some spit and enter, her pre cum is on my shaft within seconds, shes tight, very tight, of course because shes single. I dont do anything fancy, she could be my sister inlaw some day, just kept her bent over, both hands holding on those big butt chicks and just pound away, felt like I was shafting my gf, they moan the same. About 8 mins past, her back and booty sweating, I came, took a risk of not pulling out, but it felt soooo good. This was the booty of my dreams, one that no woman can just grow by gym visits, it was all natural. Right away after I came, we both pull up our pants, both were breathing heavy, both out of shape too and I walk off straight to the bathroom to remove my condom, she continues to put away decor. Wow, what a experience. Its odd that theres not much guilt, maybe because she my gf sister and we get long so well me and her. We acted normal afterwards even after my babe came home, I know shafting her sis wont happen again, but who knows, we plan to live get a apartment and her sis may live there too next year.
lewislovesbutts
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: I cheated for the love of a big butt

Postby white socks » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:19 am

Nice piece of fiction. Sounds good. If this really happened, I am sure you can upload the photo you took of this girl bending over.
white socks
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 10 times

Postby lewislovesbutts » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:59 am

white socks wrote:Nice piece of fiction. Sounds good. If this really happened, I am sure you can upload the photo you took of this girl bending over.

Hey Dude, way to kill the vibe, why dont you ask every person who has story to put up pictures :roll: :?: :!:
lewislovesbutts
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby white socks » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:32 am

You said you took a photo of her butt...why not show the photo. Im curious as to the ass that would make you put a relationship on the back burner.
white socks
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 10 times

Postby mojoman76 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:16 am

Very elaborate story. I could post one as well, except add a photo even if the story is made up.
mojoman76
Lycra Fan

Have thanks: 7 times

Return to Stories