Superheroines on NBC - Need to download

Got advance info on a certain episode that is sure to be of interest? Tell us here! -subjects auto pruned monthly-

Superheroines on NBC - Need to download

Postby superheroinelinks » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:17 pm

NBC 2017 Halloween

https://www.today.com/video/jenna-bush- ... 5297731961
Jenna Bush Hager, Sheinelle Jones and Dylan Dreyer visit a haunted house
As TODAY’s spectacular Halloween celebration continues, Jenna Bush Hager (as Wonder Woman), Sheinelle Jones (as Superwoman) and Dylan Dreyer (as Batgirl) join Kathie Lee and Hoda on the Fourth Hour. But they didn’t look so heroic when cameras followed them into a haunted house – watch and see!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
CAN ANYONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO OR FIND IT ON YOUTUBE? I AM UNABLE TO SAVE IT? PLEASE HELP, THANKS!
For the SEXIEST superheroines in Lycra Spandex Tights Pantyhose Leotards Unitards Catsuits & BodyStockings go to:
http://www.SuperHeroineLinks.com
superheroinelinks
The Organizer

Have thanks: 2646 times

Re: Superheroines on NBC - Need to download

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:39 pm

i downloaded it with the videodownloadhelper addon for Firefox.
Its a 300 MB file. i will try to upload it to sendvid.com tomorrow if this is ok for you.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 660 times

Postby superheroinelinks » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Lycrafan2004 wrote:i downloaded it with the videodownloadhelper addon for Firefox.
Its a 300 MB file. i will try to upload it to sendvid.com tomorrow if this is ok for you.

I used to use videodownloadhelper addon for Firefox too but it no longer works for me. I had to delete fiefix, upgrade, clear cache, played around with it, and finally got it. Thanks but no need now.
For the SEXIEST superheroines in Lycra Spandex Tights Pantyhose Leotards Unitards Catsuits & BodyStockings go to:
http://www.SuperHeroineLinks.com
superheroinelinks
The Organizer

Have thanks: 2646 times

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:14 pm

superheroinelinks wrote:
Lycrafan2004 wrote:i downloaded it with the videodownloadhelper addon for Firefox.

I used to use videodownloadhelper addon for Firefox too but it no longer works for me. I had to delete fiefix, upgrade, clear cache, played around with it, and finally got it. Thanks but no need now.

Thank you. Glad that it works now for you and i could help. I have the same issues on YT sometimes. I think it is when they update the page, then you have to re-install the addon or try another one of the Video Download Addons.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 660 times

Return to DVR Alerts!