see through leggings

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)

see through leggings

Postby harder257 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:42 pm

my mate has been wearing some leggings recently that are quite tight and revealing and also see through in the right light. its absolutely brilliant. been getting some good views :p, and i was just gifted last wednesday. her water bottle had leaked in her bag. i stopped to help her and as i turned round she bent over at literally a 90 degree angle. i was lucky enough to snap some pics (cant share on here though aha). for around 3-4 mins i admired her ass and her black knickers that had a few roses on. today i saw her sexy pink knickers. its brilliant.
leggings rule!!

For this post the author harder257 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 pm)
Rating: 7.69%

harder257
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: see through leggings

Postby Lycrafan2004 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:19 pm

you lucky one!!! :D
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)

For this post the author Lycrafan2004 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:01 pm)

Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Have thanks: 719 times

Re: see through leggings

Postby harder257 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:54 pm

tell me about it, when she bent over i was like shiiiiit, and then when she stepped into the light they were completely see through. each one of her ass cheeks are more than a handful, and her boobs are pretty big as well.
wonder what happens tomorrow :)

For this post the author harder257 thanked:
johnsonjack87 (Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:02 pm)

harder257
Lurker

Have thanks: 3 times

Return to Stories