An unforgettable night

Writers, share your work here! (No stories focusing on men in spandex please)

An unforgettable night

Postby Rmg1988 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:22 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:12 am Post subject: An unforgettable night Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
This is the first time I've posted about an experience but this was a night when all the stars aligned!

After splitting up with my ex, I was going on a stag do in Blackpool (for those outside the UK, it's a place where a lot of stag do and hen do's end up). So the first night we ended up in the local Yates (where the drink is cheap and the girl can be a bit more.....willing). I'm a guy who appreciates curves, boobs and ass are of equal likeness to me. as I finished my drink I spotted a girl at the bar with a nice booty in tight white jeans....I thought I'd try my luck. But on my way up to the bar I spotted another girl going to the bar too. I have a thing for leather leggings etc, she had a nice big ass, totally encased in shiny leather leggings. I went up to her and started the usual small talk, throwing in a few compliments as we waited to be served. I offered to buy the drinks she was getting with her and her friend. She was wearing a flowy top that wasn't revealing so I was unsure how big her boobs were. She invited me back to the booth she and her friend were at, of course I accepted! She brushed past me and I felt an ample bosom against my chest.

I was hypnotised by her ass as we walked back, we got there and told me her name was Sarah and this was her friend Natalie. Sarah was a brunette, great smile and nice curves. Her friend Natalie was blonde, not as curvy, wearing a corset like top which revealed ample cleavage. All 3 of us were in our late 20s. we spent the next half hour or so flirting, laughing, totally hitting it off. Now and again, Sarah had her hand on my arm. She then said "right babe, let's go and get more drinks" and with that, she took my hand and led me up to the bar while Natalie watched the bags. I told Sarah how amazing I found her and Natalie but that sarah just had that something special! She said they both found me hot and said "let's see where the night takes us." We spoke about turn ones, hers being lots of foreplay. I told her about mine being the leather legging and jeans, to which she said "oh really? Does my ass look good in them then?" As she gave me a better view, I grabbed it saying it was the best I'd seen, she told me Natalie was wearing leather leggings too but that her ass was smaller and pert. As we were about to get served, Sarah stood in front of me just as Nicki Minaj - Anaconda came on. She told me she loves this song, and started grinding her ass against my ever hardening manhood.

We took the drinks back and I went to the toilet, I bumped into one of my friends who said they were moving to another bar, but he said it looks like I'm about to hit the jackpot so everything's good if I wanted to stay. I definitely owed them a few rounds of drinks after this!

I came back from the toilet and Sarah and Natalie were dancing, Natalie was thinner than Sarah but had a nice pert ass, it was hard to tell her tit size in the corset but it looked like they were DDs. Sarah curves were nothing short of incredible, the hips, the ass but then one of the spotlights shone on her top for a couple of seconds to make it briefly see through, she was hiding huge pillows under that flowy top, easily double FFs! I sat down at the edge of the booth just as the song was finishing. They came to sit down too, I went to stand up to let them into the booth but Natalie pushed my shoulders down and straddled me instead to climb over me. She stopped on my lap, her cleavage inches from my face, she gave me a passionate kiss as I grabbed her ass before sitting in the booth. Sarah then done the same but just before kissing me, she whispered in my ear "you think hers are big, feel these" as she pressed her tits into my chest, before kissing me and wrestling tongues. Sarah stayed straddling me, with Natalie beside me. Natalie then said "we were talking while you were away and we were thinking about going to a club, but we've changed our minds, we want you to ourselves, do you want to come back to our hotel room with us now?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was waiting on them saying it was going to cost me money, but no.
I struggled to get the words out, Sarah just laughed at my shocked reaction, kissed me and said "let's go"
Rmg1988
Lurker

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: An unforgettable night

Postby Rmg1988 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:24 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:12 am Post subject: An unforgettable night Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
This is the first time I've posted about an experience but this was a night when all the stars aligned!

After splitting up with my ex, I was going on a stag do in Blackpool (for those outside the UK, it's a place where a lot of stag do and hen do's end up). So the first night we ended up in the local Yates (where the drink is cheap and the girl can be a bit more.....willing). I'm a guy who appreciates curves, boobs and ass are of equal likeness to me. as I finished my drink I spotted a girl at the bar with a nice booty in tight white jeans....I thought I'd try my luck. But on my way up to the bar I spotted another girl going to the bar too. I have a thing for leather leggings etc, she had a nice big ass, totally encased in shiny leather leggings. I went up to her and started the usual small talk, throwing in a few compliments as we waited to be served. I offered to buy the drinks she was getting with her and her friend. She was wearing a flowy top that wasn't revealing so I was unsure how big her boobs were. She invited me back to the booth she and her friend were at, of course I accepted! She brushed past me and I felt an ample bosom against my chest.

I was hypnotised by her ass as we walked back, we got there and told me her name was Sarah and this was her friend Natalie. Sarah was a brunette, great smile and nice curves. Her friend Natalie was blonde, not as curvy, wearing a corset like top which revealed ample cleavage. All 3 of us were in our late 20s. we spent the next half hour or so flirting, laughing, totally hitting it off. Now and again, Sarah had her hand on my arm. She then said "right babe, let's go and get more drinks" and with that, she took my hand and led me up to the bar while Natalie watched the bags. I told Sarah how amazing I found her and Natalie but that sarah just had that something special! She said they both found me hot and said "let's see where the night takes us." We spoke about turn ones, hers being lots of foreplay. I told her about mine being the leather legging and jeans, to which she said "oh really? Does my ass look good in them then?" As she gave me a better view, I grabbed it saying it was the best I'd seen, she told me Natalie was wearing leather leggings too but that her ass was smaller and pert. As we were about to get served, Sarah stood in front of me just as Nicki Minaj - Anaconda came on. She told me she loves this song, and started grinding her ass against my ever hardening manhood.

We took the drinks back and I went to the toilet, I bumped into one of my friends who said they were moving to another bar, but he said it looks like I'm about to hit the jackpot so everything's good if I wanted to stay. I definitely owed them a few rounds of drinks after this!

I came back from the toilet and Sarah and Natalie were dancing, Natalie was thinner than Sarah but had a nice pert ass, it was hard to tell her tit size in the corset but it looked like they were DDs. Sarah curves were nothing short of incredible, the hips, the ass but then one of the spotlights shone on her top for a couple of seconds to make it briefly see through, she was hiding huge pillows under that flowy top, easily double FFs! I sat down at the edge of the booth just as the song was finishing. They came to sit down too, I went to stand up to let them into the booth but Natalie pushed my shoulders down and straddled me instead to climb over me. She stopped on my lap, her cleavage inches from my face, she gave me a passionate kiss as I grabbed her ass before sitting in the booth. Sarah then done the same but just before kissing me, she whispered in my ear "you think hers are big, feel these" as she pressed her tits into my chest, before kissing me and wrestling tongues. Sarah stayed straddling me, with Natalie beside me. Natalie then said "we were talking while you were away and we were thinking about going to a club, but we've changed our minds, we want you to ourselves, do you want to come back to our hotel room with us now?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was waiting on them saying it was going to cost me money, but no.
I struggled to get the words out, Sarah just laughed at my shocked reaction, kissed me and said "let's go"

titsnarselover
Breast Expert

votes: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Yates... Classy! Wink But I'm still dying to hear more! Very Happy

tittyfuckme
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
We waited in a doorway on our taxi. I was feeling nervous since I'd never had a threesome before. It was a bit cold, I had my left arm round Sarah and my right arm round Natalie, I could feel one of Sarah's boobs pressed into me as I kept looking down Natalie's corset, my hands moved down to both their asses. Natalie's fitted perfectly in my hand, whereas Sarah's was bigger and more my type.
The black cab finally came, I opened the door for themnatalie kissed me for being such a gent before a smacked her ass as she got in, Sarah then kissed me and rubbed my crotch as she got in, I was definitely more into her and she could tell this.
I sat in the middle, with my hand on the insides of the girls legs closest to me, I started running my hands up. Natalie's leggings were like a 2nds skin, as I reached her pussy I could feel a tiny thong under her leggings, she started squirming a little as I rubbed her pussy. Sarah was definitely getting a but jealous and grabbed my hand and rubbed up against her pussy with it, I couldn't feel a thong at all. We arrived at the hotel, I was rock hard, I'm normally good at controlling my willpower, but I think that was going to be tested in terms of holding onto my load. We got into the lift and straight away, the girls were rubbing my rock hard cock through my jeans. We finally got into the room.
Natalie went into the bathroom to freshen up, Sarah and I stood making out, I I could feel her massive bust pressed against me. Before she whispered "Natalie is a lightweight, she's a little bit drunk, she'll easily fall asleep after a bit of fun. Then I can have you all to myself all night!"
The girls then swapped, Natalie put music on and sat me down on the king size bed, taking my top and jeans off. She began giving me a lapdance just as Sarah came out the bathroom. Sarah joined in. I couldn't believe I had 2 hot girls, one on each lap, they then started kissing each other as Sarah undone Natalie's corset. Natalie covered her tits as much as she could, she asked if I was ready to see them, she covered my eyes with her hand as she straddled me, then all of a sudden, I felt these soft fleshy mounds on my face, I could feel Sarah run her hand up my boxers and grab my cock, average in size but she loved the girth. Natalie then sat up and I could finally see those double Ds. She had tiny nipples that I went straight to town on with my tongue. They felt incredible in my hands. Natalie then stood up, stripped off my boxers before stripping herself, Sarah took her leggings off but was teasing me by Keeping her top on and not revealing her tits.natalie then took my cock in her mouth, I tried not to look down cause I knew eye contact would have me cumming in seconds, Sarah finally joined in, both the girls tongues going up and down the length of my shaft. Their tongues wrestled with my cock between them.
Sarah then got up to get something from her case, Natalie was sucking my cock hard as I watched Sarah bend over, her ass was so juicy, I had to grip the duvet to stop myself from cumming as soon as Sarah bent over. She brought over moisturiser and started rubbing it on Natalie's tits, she then took my cock out Natalie's mouth before putting it in her own, my god what a technique she had! I can't even explain it. Finally I got my wish, Natalie took my cock between her soft tits, it easily disappeared. I looked an the ceiling in sheer disbelief and what was happening and how amazing it felt, but then something felt different, I looked down and Sarah was grabbing Natalie's tits and working my cock with them....
Rmg1988
Lurker

Re: An unforgettable night

Postby Rmg1988 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:24 am

Sarah started licking the tip of my cock as she massaged it with Natalie's tits. It was still torture that Sarah still wasn't showing me her tits. The girls stopped and made me lie back on the bed. Natalie then straddled my cock and eased it into her pussy, it was so tight and so wet. We both let out a moan as my cock fully disappeared. I got my hands on those big soft tits, using my thumbs on her nipples. With this going on, Sarah was lying beside me, hand on my chest, kissing me, my tongue wrestling with hers, she was one hell of a kisser. I begged her to let me take her top off, she gave me a cheeky smile, before straddling my face! My tongue went straight to work on her pussy, it was so juicy, so wet and tasted so good. I now had one hand on her ass and one hand on Natalie's tits, it must have been the alcohol that was making me last but I was starting to struggle. Sarah was also starting to moan in pleasure as she started grinding my face, I looked up just as Sarah was finally taking her top off. Couldn't believe what I saw, I almost shot my load inside Natalie! I couldn't see Sarah's face with her huge tits being in the way, I moved my hands and reached for her tits, I slowly caressed them before Sarah grabbed my hands and massaged her tits with them, they struggled to fit both our hands! She also had tiny nipples and small areolas. Natalie suddenly started moaning hard, I must have gotten even harder inside her once I finally saw Sarah. Sarah was moaning hard too, my tongue was going so fast on her gspot, just as Natalie started to bounce hard on me. I could feel both pussies getting wetter and tighter befor both girls suddenly let out a huge moan. I could feel Natalie's juices running down my cock as she caught her breath, whereas Sarah were running straight down my tongue and into my mouth. Both girls then knelt at the bottom of the bed as I sat on the edge, Sarah slowly stroking my cock with one hand while letting her boobs rest on her other arm.
"So do you like them?" She said.
"I'm speechless" I replied.
"Now it's your turn, we want your cum" said Natalie.
They handed me the moisturiser and I started rubbing it into all their tits, Natalie certainly had big tits but they realy tiny compared to Sarah's. Once they were all creamed up, the girls knelt either side of me, nothing could have prepared me for what was going to happen next, they pushed their tits together with my cock now in between 4 big fleshy mounds! Both girls were moved up and down in unison, within about a minute, I started tensing, they could feel me about to explode. Sarah looked up at me at this point, that's what tipped me over the edge, I shot a stream of warm cum in between their tits. Natalie then got selfish and licked up all my cum from her tits, Sarah then off my cock itself. I could see this annoyed Sarah. Natalie then went to the bathroom to freshen up. Sarah got up and sat on my knee, she softly said in my ear that she cant believe Natalie took all my cum and that she wanted some. I told her that we weren't finished and shared an intimate kiss as I softly stroked her back. I told her that she was way hotter than Natalie and exactly my type of girl, she let out a big smile before resting my head on her tits, before telling me she wanted me to herself.
Natalie came out the bathroom, Sarah stood up as I gave her ass a squeeze and said "on you go babe" but she grabbed my hand and took me in with her, locking the door behind us....
Rmg1988
Lurker

Return to Stories