PILOT

News? Events? Movies? Random rants? This is the place.
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur

PILOT

Post by davislove »

not a lot of lycra as you could imagine; barely enough to show her...I think this might be the very first FEMALE AVIATOR PILOT TO BE POSTED...
SHES @natashanesemann
SHES CERTIFIED TO FLY • B787 • 🇳🇱 • ATL • ✈️ • A320 • 🧿

FIRST PHOTO FROM 5 YEARS AGO "i'm officially an Airline Transport Pilot with my first jet type rating!👩🏻‍✈️ ''
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

SHE GRADUATED FROM MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIV 5-6 YEARS AGO
you can say she got the bug very early in her life...dad was a pilot
Image Image

when you google her this came up where she graduated:
MTSU alum and International Society of Women Airline Pilots member Natasha Nesemann is the youngest pilot to fly the B787 at United Airlines. She was greeted by her family recently when she flew her airplane into her hometown of Amsterdam...shes still in her 20's i figure...and she might even be single...bought that condo not too long ago
so if you are ever flying UNITED and hear a female's voice -that should always raise an eyebrow :!: and on a 787 dreamliner....VERY VERY LIKELY THAT THAT YOU NOW HAVE MET 'THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING' AT LEAST IN PHOTOS :!: :!: :!: :!:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THERE ARE OTHERS HERES A HAWAIIAN GAL @lilo.lifestyle
''👩🏽‍✈️| Airline Pilot 🌎| International Travel Agent ❤️| Dreaming of one day booking your travels, AND flying you there as well!''
''ATP CL-65 TYPE ☑️ . Literally can’t believe the day is finally here !! I worked 2 1/2 years for this half sheet piece of paper ! Lol . For those that don’t know my story … about 2 1/2 years ago I made a big life change & decided to start pilot training! Ended up making some big life changes because of it. Gave up my social life, put a halt on traveling, & moved down to ATL.🌃 . Fast forward to today and it was all worth it. Literally put my blood, sweats and tears into this career and gave it everything I had. . Survived a few students that tried to kill me, survived a pandemic, and survived airline training lol . This has been the hardest yet most rewarding chapter of my life. So thankful to @atpflightschool for making this dream possible , and special thanks to all my instructors , peers, and support system along the way. Seriously could not have done it with out each and every one of you.♥️ . So next time you board a Delta Connection flight , make sure your seatbelts are fastened 😝 IOE Here I come !''

SO THIS ONE IS ONLY CERTIFIED AS A REGIONAL CARRIER FOR DELTA but wears much more leggings....
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image there will always be a twinkle in my eye with anything hawaiian....i celebrated my 12th, 13th and 14th birthdays there....almost 4 years there... :P
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur

Re: PILOT

Post by davislove »

COMPLIMENTARY TO PILOTS....JUST SAW THIS AD FOR BLADE AIRLINES:
https://www.blade.com/miami-palmbeach?u ... sindisplay
''Commercial-sized jet retrofitted for only 12-16 passengers--In-flight dining and caviar service.'''

WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE WAS THE STEWARDESSES IN _PH:

A MUCH MORE 'INTIMATE' SETTING WITH FEWER PASSENGERS YOU CAN GET TO ShMOOZE AND FLIRT WITH THE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS :lol: :roll: :twisted:
AND....the flight attendants know that the clientele is going to be 'corporate' types, business owners and executives definitely much more $$$ financially well off....SO if any of them are single :lol: these young gals would be more predisposed to the flirtatiousness and sexual advances of the mostly male passengers :roll: :oops: who inevitably might be a bit disillusioned by their wives....and maybe with so much younger aged-wealth a couple of these executives might be single
SO YES FOR THE STEWARDESSES ITS A WIN-WIN JOB...GOOD SALARY AND POSSIBILITY TO ADVANCE THEIR PERSONAL 'LOVE'-LIVES AND POSSIBLY MEETING THEIR 'PARTNER FOR LIFE'
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur

Re: PILOT

Post by davislove »

Maria Fagerström ~30 YRS OLD | 737 Captain on ryanair @mariathepilot from sweden....ahh yes looks like all those long hours in the cockpit being a female well guess what shes married to a pilot :lol:

:idea: ITS JUST NATURAL THAT IF YOU A [ LONESOME FEMALE ]HANG AROUND THE MOSTLY 90% MALE PILOTS AND COPILOTS PROFESSION ITS OK/LOGICAL TO MARRY ONE :lol:
here she is in a stretching short video: https://www.pixwox.com/post/6839471332251232411548/
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
BUT THE REALITY IS that they have known each other since 2009...so NOT exactly a lonesome female pilot finding love up above 40000 feet of altitude :lol: :oops:
and NO SHES NOT THE ONLY SWEDE in the cockpit piloting:
-SHE DOESNT WEAR LEGGINGS ON HER INSTAGRAM so nothing more to say on her-

for my friend lycrafan heres an article with photos of her 5 years ago practicing yoga:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -yoga.html
"Glamorous Swedish pilot who flies around the world performing YOGA moves amasses a cult following thanks to her envy-inducing selfies"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unrelated OTHER ONE: @pilotaddi from texas living in ft lauderdale

Image Image Image Image