Forum update 2021!

Official TPOWIS.NET news. Latest on updates. User feedback
TPOWIS Admin
Administration

Forum update 2021!

Post by TPOWIS Admin »

After a rough migration from a defunct hosting account, the forum software was rendered obsolete. After a mess of an upgrade, we got things back online!

However, everything did not make the cut. Most notably the thanks function was lost, as was the thanks count. Also we had to disable attachments for the time being. The problem is that with our limited hosting options, we can no longer offer attachments to be stored locally. Keep tabs on the rules post to see our soon to be recommended list of media providers. Attachments made before this change should continue to be available for download.

Thank you all for your patience during our extended down time, and hopefully things will be stable from here out!
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur

Re: Forum update 2021!

Post by davislove »

Hello killatron and moderators and the rest of the forum members and the many guests who are not members but visit us regularly...WE ARE BACK :!:
I know this forum looks/feels a little different but thanks again to the owner/ADMIN who i still affectually refer to by his old call name, to bring us back 'from the brink'. Hopefully soon as guests and members realize the forum is back we wont lose as many guests and member interest as tpowis comes back up.

Killatron for some reason the link or button 'my posts' isnt shown...very very convenient to click on to quickly see my own previous posts as that was my way of navigating and keeping tabs on those threads i post to regularly. Also as i just made a post in the youtube2021 thread theres no last post as there was before that all needs to be reorganized as theres no way to check/navigate for the newest post on each board index topic. you have to literally find the thread each and every time there should be some way to see the last post on every topic/board index as before...it used to be that you could check for the last post with one click it automatically sends you to the last post on that page now you have to hunt as in scroll down for it....thats not good.

And on a lighter note....as i wrote back to him [and kept in touch with killatron via email since there was no way to pm on the board] he informed me that the 'thanks' button was going to be a casualty...of which i answered: well we all know who has/ended with the most thanks anyways; i dont need a reminder/ongoing count! :lol:
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
VanMan
Spandex Fan
Xbox Live ID: VanMan1

Post by VanMan »

I knew something was up when I finally received a new reply notification in my email yesterday. The new interface looks OK, but maybe if the width could be a bit more like the old board. I commend killatron for his hard work in getting this back online.
Zentai wearer since 2002, spandex wearer since 1988. ゼンタイ RULES!

Come visit my blog at http://vanmanasiseeit.blogspot.com. Don't forget to follow me!
TPOWIS Admin
Administration

Post by TPOWIS Admin »

I could probably make the interface wider. Right now its set for 720p displays which should be fully compatible with everyone. I can probably setup an alternate style selection to have it go as wide as your display is. As it is, there is a lot of scrolling for large image posts, and tons of wasted monitor real estate. Will work on getting that in here next.

Edit, that was easy. You can now select "prosilver_wide" from the board preferences in your user control panel.