A Spandex Lady's Innocence

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)
QL1
Lurker

A Spandex Lady's Innocence

Post by QL1 »

Do you think women/girls who wear spandex in public know how sexy they look?

Have you met a woman/girl who is totally innocent of how sexy she looks in spandex?
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
kennedy
Lycra Fan

Re: A Spandex Lady's Innocence

Post by kennedy »

I think about this a lot, and in summary, I'd say most women, most of the time, know what effect what they're wearing has on men, but they don't see spandex as something specifically sexy in wearing it in everyday situations.

I think women 'generally' have a fairly good idea about if tight-fitting clothes are making them look sexy, and the effect it can have on men.

For example, if a woman is going out for the night, to a bar, for example, and is wearing shiny spandex leggings, for example, and is wearing a top that doesn't cover her butt up, that is an overt signal that she I showing off her body. Most people don't have a spandex fetish, as such, so she might be thinking 'I'm showing off my body, these leggings fit well and get attention and ahow me off to the best of my ability'. She probably isn't thinking "Every man who sees men in these will get hard because I'm wearing spandex." The context is everything because she could be wearing tight fitting jeans, a high skirt, or just really nice clothes, it's whatever she likes to wear that she feels sends out the right signal. I guess to flip this around, some men find jeans on women sexy, so we think all women wearing jeans think they're sending out overt sexual signals? No, but some will definitely wear jeans that fit tighter, perhaps, that they feel show off their body, and they know that looks 'sexy', but not overtly, specifically sexy.

Also, spandex watchers like to see women in gym shorts, we think they're sexy. But, for most women, it's gym gear, feels good to wear, but looking sexy isn't what's top of their minds when wearing that stuff, most of them won't think that way. Women wear shiny gym leggings because it covers them up, feels comfortable to wear if you sweat, hold everything in, supports their muscles. The context in this case I going to the gym for exercise, and that isn't a sexy thing in their minds. (Going to the gym to meet people is a different case!)

My wife, for example, knows how much I love spandex, pantyhose etc. Most of the time, when she's wearing them, she's getting ready for work/coming home from work, or going for a bike ride, or going to do some exercise etc, the context for her is definitely non-sexual, she's making practical choices for her, not me! (Sadly enough). However, when she's in the mood, she'll put that stuff on because she knows I like it, and the context has changed to 'This is what my husband likes, I'll put this on to make him happy'. When I've spoken to her about this, how I think something she's wearing makes her look incredible, but to her it's just 'everyday gear', she'll say something like "Yes, I can see why you like it, and I like the effect me wearing it has on you, but most of the time that's not how I see it."
manualguy6
Lycra Fan

Post by manualguy6 »

kennedy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:09 am I think about this a lot, and in summary, I'd say most women, most of the time, know what effect what they're wearing has on men, but they don't see spandex as something specifically sexy in wearing it in everyday situations.

I think women 'generally' have a fairly good idea about if tight-fitting clothes are making them look sexy, and the effect it can have on men.

For example, if a woman is going out for the night, to a bar, for example, and is wearing shiny spandex leggings, for example, and is wearing a top that doesn't cover her butt up, that is an overt signal that she I showing off her body. Most people don't have a spandex fetish, as such, so she might be thinking 'I'm showing off my body, these leggings fit well and get attention and ahow me off to the best of my ability'. She probably isn't thinking "Every man who sees men in these will get hard because I'm wearing spandex." The context is everything because she could be wearing tight fitting jeans, a high skirt, or just really nice clothes, it's whatever she likes to wear that she feels sends out the right signal. I guess to flip this around, some men find jeans on women sexy, so we think all women wearing jeans think they're sending out overt sexual signals? No, but some will definitely wear jeans that fit tighter, perhaps, that they feel show off their body, and they know that looks 'sexy', but not overtly, specifically sexy.

Also, spandex watchers like to see women in gym shorts, we think they're sexy. But, for most women, it's gym gear, feels good to wear, but looking sexy isn't what's top of their minds when wearing that stuff, most of them won't think that way. Women wear shiny gym leggings because it covers them up, feels comfortable to wear if you sweat, hold everything in, supports their muscles. The context in this case I going to the gym for exercise, and that isn't a sexy thing in their minds. (Going to the gym to meet people is a different case!)

My wife, for example, knows how much I love spandex, pantyhose etc. Most of the time, when she's wearing them, she's getting ready for work/coming home from work, or going for a bike ride, or going to do some exercise etc, the context for her is definitely non-sexual, she's making practical choices for her, not me! (Sadly enough). However, when she's in the mood, she'll put that stuff on because she knows I like it, and the context has changed to 'This is what my husband likes, I'll put this on to make him happy'. When I've spoken to her about this, how I think something she's wearing makes her look incredible, but to her it's just 'everyday gear', she'll say something like "Yes, I can see why you like it, and I like the effect me wearing it has on you, but most of the time that's not how I see it."
Sad but true. Still there is a way to sexualise the fabric. When you incorporate it in great foreplay it gets indirectly associated with the good experience. It's not so hard to imagine that carressing her legs through some high quality spandex hosiery must give her tingling sensations. It can be compared or combined with blind folded play. She may have guessed that you want her to develop the same fetish for spandex as you, so sell it in another context. Just plead guilty that it's just pleasuring you, not focusing on the pleasure it may give her. So, maybe, if she discovers some new sensations (don't expect her to, but see this rather as an opportunity), this could become some double win. Don't generalise and belittle her experience afterwards. Let her do her thing. If she thinks it was great, she will try to repeat it (she also realises that this could be a double win). I don't know if this works, but I can see it happen. Please feel free to comment.
kennedy
Lycra Fan

Post by kennedy »

Hey, it's all worth a try, right? The key thing is to let whoever you're with know what you're into, what's the worst that can happen? What are the 'sexy' things men are 'meant' to be in to? If you look at what Victoria's Secret sell, it's skimpy underwear, stockings, suspenders, maybe a babydoll nightie or whatever. If it turns out you're actually into your girlfriend wearing pantyhose and spandex, that's not really a million miles away. The thing I think is critical is to make sure they know it's them being in that gear that makes it extra hot. Does that mean they get turned on wearing it, not necessarily and generally not. But, the exception is the context. Getting turned on by her wearing pantyhose when she comes in from a hard day at work, she might not be interested. But, time aside, time with each other, getting romantic, she might be happy to wear that stuff for you because she knows you love to see her in it. Does she have a thing for wearing it? No, but you've been clear you find it extra hot, so she's happy to abide.
I can't claim anything beyond my own, limited experience, (married for nearly 20 years now, and a few long term girlfriends before that), and none of them have been into the idea of wearing pantyhose/tights spandex because it turned them on. Some of them needed some convincing/pleading on my part, some of them kind of got it ("What is it you like about it? You like the feel of it? How I look in it? I kind of get that, cool." Sometimes they've put stuff on for me knowing I love it, unprompted, but none of them ever didn't really understand it. Women know men like looking at them, as they like looking at men, and seeing them in tight fitting stuff that makes them look good, that's understood.