Coated, shiny leggings

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)
kennedy
Lycra Fan

Coated, shiny leggings

Post by kennedy »

Just a heads up for ladies in spandex watchers. As a long term fan, I've seen in recent years the increasing presence of women wearing spandex leggings when not just going to the gym. Women wear them to work, lounging around, whatever, and it's been great to see. In the last year, but particularly in the last few months, I've started seeing women wearing 'coated leggings or coated jeans', which is a stretchy fabric underneath, but with a shiny or semi-shiny coating on top. Some of these have a high shine and almost look like latex, others have a more medium/matt coating, and look like leather. Now, they're not 'traditional spandex', but I have to say I'm a big fan! I've seen women wearing them down the shops, pushing a trolley round the supermarket, and my brain's first thought is 'they're wearing fetish gear'. the great thing is, some women seem happy to wear this stuff like they might wear a pair of jeans or ordinary leggings. So, just saying, keep a look out. Some older spandex watchers might remember the 80s and women wearing leotards for keep fit etc, and those days have gone, and we might wail and cry about missing them. But then the spandex gods throw us a wonderful gift from on high, so enjoy it while it lasts!
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Re: Coated, shiny leggings

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

Thats true, the same here. I love it!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
kennedy
Lycra Fan

Re: Coated, shiny leggings

Post by kennedy »

It's the casualness of it I really love. Like some clothes are clearly fetish/sexual ion design, others, like leggings, can be just fashion/comfort. So to see a fairly average woman (as in not a model' wearing shiny tights/leggings doing something normal I find fantastic to see.