Speerise zentai

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)
Lycraloversrock
Lurker

Speerise zentai

Post by Lycraloversrock »

So I bought a new zentai from eBay the other day. It was a speerise suit. Never bought from them before and dropped lucky on the price from the bay purchase as I saved a fortune on it. If you are looking or contemplating buying from the site I can highly recommend. The material is super thick and feels amazing! I usually only go for suits with a crotch zip :D but these don't have them. I'm very tempted to buy another for my wife.
https://www.speerise.com
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
TPOWIS Admin
Administration

Re: Speerise zentai

Post by TPOWIS Admin »

We actually reviewed a speerise unitard not too long ago for our Patrons (coming to Youtube eventually). Thick is not a term I would say this item was, it was virtually transparent and could not compare to a vintage Gilda Marx. Perhaps their zentai suits are of a different stock?
Lycraloversrock
Lurker

Re: Speerise zentai

Post by Lycraloversrock »

Now you mention it I remember this. It might be that they have a different manufacturer of that the one I bought isn't speerise. Whichever it is I know I dropped lucky! :lol: