Spandex.....action figures?

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)
pocketless
Lycra Fanatic

Spandex.....action figures?

Post by pocketless »

As a spandex fan, who is also a Power Rangers fan I'm always intrigued by action figures that use actual fabric.

Recently, Threezero released 1/6 scale rangers so obviously I had to pick up yellow (the one without a skirt that blocks the view 8-) )

The preview pics honestly didn't look all that great, but they were inexpensive for what they were and I'm a sucker for fabric PR figs so I bit.

And MY GOODNESS did they turn out absolutely perfect! This is hands down the best spandex I've ever seen on a figure like this!!

Here's the closest thing previously released by an unofficial company. As you can see, this completely blows it out of the water!

Avatar is from SGT. Kabukiman NYPD
MY HOLY GRAIL IS A CLEAN, NO SUBTITLES COPY OF THE FILM
STEALTHHUNTERS/SOLDADO DO FUTURO (1991)
twitter.com/PocketlessTweet
Follow for spandex musings!
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Re: Spandex.....action figures?

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

i never have seen the TV Shows and the Movies. I also do not know much about them. But i congrat you for this buy! Great! The fabric looks indeed much better and of higher quality!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
pocketless
Lycra Fanatic

Re: Spandex.....action figures?

Post by pocketless »

Lycrafan2004 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:53 am i never have seen the TV Shows and the Movies. I also do not know much about them. But i congrat you for this buy! Great! The fabric looks indeed much better and of higher quality!
I'm surprised more spandex fans aren't invested in Power Rangers/Super Sentai! It's an entire show where half of almost every episode has people covered head to toe in consistently shiny spandex! Most of the older shows use guys in the suits for female rangers, but for the past two decades it's been pretty consistently females in the suits.
Avatar is from SGT. Kabukiman NYPD
MY HOLY GRAIL IS A CLEAN, NO SUBTITLES COPY OF THE FILM
STEALTHHUNTERS/SOLDADO DO FUTURO (1991)
twitter.com/PocketlessTweet
Follow for spandex musings!