are there any paysites left?

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)
agatha87
Lurker

are there any paysites left?

Post by agatha87 »

Having been away from the internet spandex sites for a while,
there doesn't appear to be any left?
are they all gone ?

thanks
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Re: are there any paysites left?

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

Yes,

Code: Select all

spandexbondage
spandexdreamgirls
spandexpower 
are already gone.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
pocketless
Lycra Fanatic

Post by pocketless »

Patreon is where you wanna go for that stuff these days.
Here's some that I recommend

Lycrajay - Literally just found her last night, haven't seen what's on her patreon but if it's anything like her instagram, you're in for a treat.

Hiro Gato - Not only are they the makers of some of the best modern spandex clothing, but they also have a great patreon featuring all of their drop dead gorgeous models

And of course, the fantastic patreon of the site you're on right now! I've been subscribed to the TPOWIS patreon coinsistiantly for like, two years now. And that ain't for no reason!:D
Avatar is from SGT. Kabukiman NYPD
MY HOLY GRAIL IS A CLEAN, NO SUBTITLES COPY OF THE FILM
STEALTHHUNTERS/SOLDADO DO FUTURO (1991)
twitter.com/PocketlessTweet
Follow for spandex musings!
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur

Post by davislove »

since i am one of the few guys here who actually does my own searching for photos on my time....i think i have a little knowledge to speak to that.....yes they are still plenty of paysites...what i have been noticing is that they have and or are now in the process of morphing into exactly what you see such as patreon, onlyfans and sometimes they ask for a donation in order to see pics&videos....mylatexbaby.com is a perfect example of having to buy tokens...

[ what i post from that link is from their youtube page which are 1 to 2 minute shortened of the longer for sale versions; same thing regarding their instagram stuff again just a few samples for free but full sets available at their site ]

i dont think our moderator or owner has come out with some 'rules' regarding these pseudo paysites but for all practical purposes they are still in my view a paysite...basically anything that you have to pay for/steal/ or somehow acquire full sets of photos or long versions of videos that are not accessible to the public in general [ie restricted for sale or obscure download sites] and you show those photos or videos here they constitute 'paysite material'.

ps:
regarding hirogato they do offer quite a bit for free on their site and instagram....obviously if you want sets its a different story....ALSO OF NOTE; FROM MY POSTiNG EXPERIENCE sometimes will see a 'set' or series of photos on flikr lets say but i usually post 3 to 5 max....the dropoff of views from the 1st to the second, to the third is DRAMATIC so if you post here guys get bored quickly with seeing too many of the same gal...keep that in mind....full sets are for collectors; and thats not what i do/search or care for
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

i am not on Onlyfans or Patreon. I only see the previews on the publicly accessible pages of reddit, tumblr and twitter.

520mojing is an asian page for lycra and spandex. Davis has already posted very much from there.
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur

Post by davislove »

Lycrafan2004 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:08 am i am not on Onlyfans or Patreon. I only see the previews on the publicly accessible pages of reddit, tumblr and twitter.

520mojing is an asian page for lycra and spandex. Davis has already posted very much from there.
mojing is free up to a point....what they do is watermark some of their sets but i would not consider them a paysite since part of photo sets can be downloaded....one by one.....a pain in the ass to do that and i've stopped visiting the site because its slow as in back in the days of dial-up internet service....language doesnt help either and weird navigating ways to get to what you want to see....i am using a flikr guy who copies from there and posts and i follow his work sometimes and repost here :P

:idea: even back when i was a member of shinybods/z it was slow as molasses to download and navigate and i had broadband service back then...today its a little faster than that but NOT WORTH THE WHILE FOR ME!
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
nicetgv1986
Lurker

Post by nicetgv1986 »

i like shinybutts.com is anybody wanted to share access to some sites in the same type?
q1913
Lycra Fiend

Post by q1913 »

https://www.mixedbattles.com - thousands of pictures, all women wearing different kinds of leotards. Weekly updatings, custom drawings for everybody.
My weekly updating picture galleries: mixed wrestling, CFNM, ballbusting, headscissors, catfighting. All girls are wearing sexy leotards - at http://mixedbattles.com Feel free to ask me for custom gallery!