Sightings

Discuss the site, what you want to see, real life sightings you wish to share, or just your take on the subject of women in spandex! (and only women in spandex please)
mm9
Lurker

Sightings

Post by mm9 »

What is your most memorable spandex/tights sighting?
Copyright @ TPOWIS - Original Spandex Videos
kennedy
Lycra Fan

Re: Sightings

Post by kennedy »

Personal ones for me...
Possibly when it all started for me. In the 1970s, women wore leotards and tights a lot for keep fit/exercise classes, and yoga etc. I'd seen my mum in her exercise gear a lot, black leotard and tights, but she had a bunch of her friends in the house one day, I guess before or after a class, and they were all just standing around chatting and laughing, all wearing leotards and they all just looked so incredible to me. So powerful, so beautiful. I was too young then to have sexual thoughts or whatever, and I couldn't really explain what I felt, but I just felt intrinsically this was what I liked, and was just overwhelmed by it.

A girl in my class at school, I really fancied her, we were about 14. End of year gymnastics display. Most of the girls wore just normal gym kit, or basic black leotards. The girl I liked came out at the end of the display wearing a bright blue shiny lycra leotard and matching tights and performed right in front of me. I think my tongue was on the floor. Just astonishing. It was almost like she was a superhero, removed her normal clothes to reveal her spandex. I'd never seen her wear anything like this at all, and suddenly here she was, right in front of me, looking incredible. Wow.

Studying at university, girl in my halls going to the gym in shiny lycra shorts with a leotard over the top. She wasn't really very attractive to me, but she had a great body, and looked so good in spandex.

Next year at uni, four of us living in a flat/apartment. One of the girls used to wear a unitard to exercise in. It was cotton lycra, not shiny, so not perfect. But, she had a great ass and she'd just hang around in it a bit after exercising so you can't really complain.
pocketless
Lycra Fanatic

Post by pocketless »

First time I remember seeing spandex was about kindergarten, one of the girls dressed as a cat on halloween and wore a pantyhose like bodysuit.
No sexual thoughts at the time of course, but I remember being absolutely transfixed by it.

My mom always had spandex around when I was a kid. I was fascinated by the shiny, slippery materiel. I was just a kid, so it was all way too big for me and would fall off if I didn't hold it up. But that never stopped me from sneaking in and trying them.

I was in high school right around the time leggings were really starting to take over the world, late 00s to early 10s. By senior year you couldn't go between classes without seeing a handful of girls in leggings. Of course, the percent of them that were shiny was so small it may as well be zero, but it was still very exciting at the time.
One time I was in class with this girl who had on this big trench coat. Underneath was a catsuit. I desperately wanted to get a good look at it, but never got to. I couldn't tell if it was shiny spandex, or leathery materiel. I don't remember her exact verbiage but I'm pretty sure she referred to it as a catsuit or "her spandex" or something like that. She only flashed open her coat once or twice, and it was pretty directly at just one of her friends.

But the best sighting was a few years back, when I was working at a food place. This lady with a killer body walks in wearing a crop top, and shiny, high waisted peach colored leggings. Unfortunately she was picking up an order so she was gone just about as soon as she came. And double unfortunately, I told everyone i was going to the bathroom right as she walked in. I tried to stall as much as I could, but it woulda just been too weird to say "uh nevermind" just to oogle lol so I bit my tongue and left the rest to my imagination...

Oh and one time I saw a girl in disco pants on a rainy afternoon downtown. Was with friends so I only got a passing glance. I really hope I see disco pants again someday in the wild....feels like a unicorn lol
Avatar is from SGT. Kabukiman NYPD
MY HOLY GRAIL IS A CLEAN, NO SUBTITLES COPY OF THE FILM
STEALTHHUNTERS/SOLDADO DO FUTURO (1991)
twitter.com/PocketlessTweet
Follow for spandex musings!
lycratv
Lycra Fanatic

Post by lycratv »

My favorite sighting was one time when I was shopping at a second hand store in the 90s. These were the best place to find the classic spandex disco pants at the time. I was dressed in a leopard print bodysuit and pair of black disco pants along with a pair of spike heeled pumps. It was the classic 80s streetwalker look that I love! It was a rush as I'd gotten the usual stares(and beneath the breath comments ~ OMG, he's dressed like a hooker!) at how i was dressed. When I got to the checkout line, there was a girl and her mother standing talking to the cashier. The girl actually had a pair of spandex disco pants and a trashy tank top on and heels that were a bit chunkier than mine but still high. I was staring at her because she looked hot in them. The curves really were on display! After a bit of that, her mother caught me staring her down and in a nasty voice, loudly told me to 'stop staring at her! you're not allowed to look at her!' I almost replied back to her saying 'if she didn't want stared at, she shouldn't be advertising it like she is!' but I just took her scolding because of how I was dressed. I often wondered what the conversation was like between the young woman and her mother after they left or if she still wore those pants after. She was trying(and being very successful at it) to look sexy while I was trying to look sexy and look like a hooker.
All hot women should be in shiny spandex. So I'm getting changed into one so I can show off my wardrobe fulltime!
mbecker1
Lycra Fanatic

Post by mbecker1 »

Around 20 years ago I remember walking into a a shopping centre and a few shops inside, I turned around and spotted a medium height young woman standing inside the door covered in a full shiny silver catsuit/unitard promoting a product. Since then, i now know what wearing shiny spandex/lycra feels like, she must have been feeling very horny!
mbecker1
Lycra Fanatic

Post by mbecker1 »

My first memory of shiny lycra/spandex workout shorts was around 93. I remember my next door neighbors girlfriend who was in her mid to later twenties used to have a black and red pair of the puma brand. Some days, I noticed her wearing them walking to the gym with a T shirt barely covering the the top shorts, and all of her crotch and bottom was on display when she walked down the road. I was totally amazed when I saw her close! When the shorts reflected the sun, they gave an amazing shine. She was tall and had a rounded figure. I was intrigued. I went and found the same shiny lycra/spandex workout shorts at my sports store. The shorts were seemed unisex, and did not have a gusset. I bought a black pair for fun to see what they would be like. The first time I wore them and every time I put them one I got immediately aroused! I wore a pair of underpants under them. I was stunned and amazed how soft and silky them felt on my body. I said to myself how can people wear these, especially men, without getting excited? A tag on the shorts said "Lycra Sensations" and something about feeling the fabric. The woman must have been feeling very horny wearing them!
mm9
Lurker

Post by mm9 »

I used to go to a gym in L.A. in the late 80s and for a while every night a very sexy Korean girl would come in to take the aerobics class and then work out on the stationary bikes. She wore the same thing every time: glossy Danskin tights with a bright neon thong brief and matching sports bra, or sometimes a bright neon thong leotard, but always those shiny tights that drove me crazy. That's where I first developed an appreciation for that look. Girls look great in yoga pants at the gym nowadays, but nothing was as great as those shiny suntan colored Danskin tights that girls wore, together with a tiny thong.
stevem
Lycra Fan

Post by stevem »

When I was a teenager, I had a neighbor that would run everyday and always wore shiny spandex. My favorite were the royal blue ones that were nice and sweaty after her run. Just wow!
staedtlerman
Lycra Fanatic

Post by staedtlerman »

So many! One memorable one was a girl in my class used to wear shiny spandex all the time and when entering the classroom, would always slide past my desk to get to hers. The gap between my desk and the chair in front was narrow so she would always have to go through it sideways. Some days I would get an eye-full of spandex-clad cameltoe, some days a spandex-clad bubble butt. Good times!