Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post pics of costumers dressed as your favorite videogame characters, superheroines, anime babes, or even original characters that feature spandex!
Post Reply
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!

User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
rhodia
Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by rhodia »

User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
boylran
Lycra Fan
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by boylran »

See theses ones
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

New York Comic Con
Image ImageImage Image ImageImage
I LOVE LARGE HQ PIX LIKE THIS!
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
quadsport230
Lycra Fanatic
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by quadsport230 »

User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6829
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

comicon isnt my thing; some of you are into it such as our mod...ive allways said if i run across it i will at least 'collect it' and share it even though i am not into it; so for the benefit of the forum here is some pics and more importantly a great blog with links to more and more pics and set and photographers dedicated to the topic:


http://nicoleciaramella.tumblr.com/ [a blog totally dedicated with all sorts of links@pic sets...this one link should take you all day to explore it with several hundred links@sets]
all of the following came from above:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyberbird/sets/
http://fans.marvel.com/jstephens/blog/
other (nonrelated to above) link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rigolphoto ... 177696352/ [comicon of new orleans dec'12]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6829
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

check out the 'a tribute to lara croft' web gallery collection page: http://lady-lara-croft.npage.de/pictures.html
more pics/info at her model-kartei: http://www.model-kartei.de/portfolios/m ... lena-lara/
Image

as a sidenote you can check out tombraiders' Official Lara Croft Lookalikes Thread: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=124327

about: My name is Lena. I'm not a professional model. I'm not an actress. So what am I doing here?
People used to call me an artist, nerd and gamer. I would say I'm a dreamer and I'm always focused on doing something productive to come close to that dreams. I'm a creative head with a huge imagination, and cosplay, which comes down to making and wearing costumes, is my way to express it. I chose Lara Croft as my favourite character, because she is the idealised version of a woman on many levels. I know I'm far away from being the next Angelina Jolie and don't want pretend to be. That isn't the point of cosplay either.It's my avocation, which requires much time, work and money. For me, cosplay isn't only a hobby anymore - it's a passion, which means a lot of fun, but also helped me to improve my lack of self-confidence.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
~ Meow!
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6829
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

coplay isnt my cup of tea...these pics are from is a simple search on deviantart: coplay: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... 1&q=coplay

if you find a pic like the one shown[8mb,5mb HD-quality respectively]...hint: click on the 'more like this' button for sets such as: http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/315857571
Image Image

be creative other words you can use in search box: fairy-coplay, steampunk, catsuits ect
sub galleries with 'sets': http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/327085781 http://hayleyelise.deviantart.com/ http://jinglebooboo.deviantart.com/ http://fairy-cosplay.deviantart.com/art ... 47394&qo=8 http://gqbravo.deviantart.com/gallery/ http://beckybrooks.deviantart.com/gallery/# http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/274150950 http://yukilefay.deviantart.com/gallery/ http://yukilefay.deviantart.com/gallery/24486993

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

[for not being my cup of tea thats a pretty healthy post....tens of thousands of photos on this topic alone on deviant art]
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
italiano
Spandex Fanatic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by italiano »

Image Image Image Image
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Daving
Lycra Fan
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:04 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by Daving »

Superwoman
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: PlayStation Home Spandex Attire

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
italiano
Spandex Fanatic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by italiano »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6829
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

these pics 'sort of' fit the category except except that some are studio photoshoots....not my cup of tea; nonetheless our moderator is a fan as well as a number of you; so enjoy...theres a lot to see at deviantart a lot of very large photos as you can see from the hosted ones and very quality photographers [i sarted looking for 'leggings' as a subject and look what i found]

full sets source: http://jaymasee.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... d=6313627a
http://tanit-isis-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/
sleeper kids set: http://sleeperkid.deviantart.com/gallery/
space cadet: http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/art ... 6-74082318
other to explore: http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/ ... d=50dd1973 http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/186425925
------------------------
and a very authentic star trek series: http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/ ... d=49a2587c
edit 2/15 blog dedicated to the topic: http://xcyclopswasrightx.tumblr.com/ and inside also contains another very well done star trek one on: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 038&type=3
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image
edit 2/25: one photo and link to more: http://browse.deviantart.com/photograph ... e/cosplay/ http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/333491453
Image
Last edited by davislove on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
italiano
Spandex Fanatic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 am

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by italiano »

STAR GHOST COSPLAY
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6829
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by davislove »

generally this is our moderators domain......a few samples but more importantly the link to thousands more :arrow:
mentioning the all-important links that he and you all might want to visit:
purely covers comicon conventions: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwcomiccon/sets/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/dtjaaaam/collections/
huge number of sets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13189410@N07/
other smaller source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kilr_pics/ ... 123483435/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/stiffshots ... 761888639/
emerald city comicon 2013: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dtjaaaam/s ... 909871149/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/88295517@N02/sets/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/slostad/
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11274
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Cosplay Anime SuperHeroine Comicon Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image Image Image
SPANDEX IS FUN! Power Ranger Style
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Post Reply