Swimsuits Sportswear Photos + Swim Meet Competitions

Race Queens, girls on the grid, car shows, speed skating, track & field, this is the place for women in spandex at sporting events!
Forum rules
The use of image hosts that use HARDCORE ads, have pop ups, or SOUND enabled ads are not permitted.
Post Reply
1944

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by 1944 »

I hope you like

User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

Looks like you guys like some of my offerings...Image (not) all, so how about these? Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
superheroinelinks
The Organizer
Posts: 11256
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 am
Contact:

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by superheroinelinks »

Image
I LOVE sexy women in Pantyhose,skin tight Spandex,Tights,Leggings,Unitards,Catsuit,BodyStockings,Gloves,Masks & sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: WETSUITED surfing & scuba GALS

Post by davislove »

thanks lycrafan...yes by the number of clicks looks like this last edition was well received. Lets try my luck now :lol: :roll: as I stray and venture out a little bit of what I normally post around here (strictly competitive swim/dive/ and apnea)
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

I am doing this post intentionally just to confirm my suspicions. I am testing to see if its the swimsuits that are catching your attention or the 'babe' thats wearing it. If its the latter then these photos wont get a lot of clicks...since I intentionally chose swimsuits that are sexy-looking HOT ones. the 'babes' who are wearing it :cry: :roll: Image Image HAHA nothing wrong with the suits they are wearing HAHAHAHA!!!

ps: you guys are probably saying "WHAT A WASTE!...no female over the age of 50 should be allowed to wear or allowed to buy these one pieces" :lol: If they buy them for their daughters OK! :lol:
Last edited by davislove on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

Now this on the other hand is more of what you guys are looking for and expecting and used to around these parts HAHAHA. These should get plenty of action. nothing wrong with these suits either HAHAHA big difference on whos wearing them. The 1st one is still a bit older lady.

a number of these will be reshown again in either triathlon or swim meet competitions (used to be called wetsuits & scuba gals)
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

Yes lycrafan and the forum in general my 'test' posting confirms my suspicions all along that you guys are more interested in the babes wearing the suits and not the suits themselves...dont get me wrong the suits help...to a point... since those fifty somethings on page 4 with the nice suits werent getting much action at all. :twisted: As I leave you with more of the ones you like. Enjoy :shock:

ps: added a couple of world warII era pin-up girls...those GI's going to war might have kept a photo or 2 of these 'babes of yesteryear' I like the fishnet pantyhose one that mala powers wears making that look 'modern' by todays looks...except the one-piece of course which is dated. these photos were colorized.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
bsft
Lycra Fan
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:27 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by bsft »

heres some hi res stuff

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image
;)
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

enjoy
that syncro swimmer walking on water????? pretty nifty way to win a gold medal...goddess :lol:
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by davislove »

lets c if theres anything wrong with these photos (the 'love boat' pics are from fuerza latina dance company on lake travis...yours trully was taking the pics of course and enjoying the company as well as taking in all the festivities).
for more photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elchupacab ... 844925024/

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
bsft
Lycra Fan
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:27 am

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by bsft »

more hi res stuff

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
bsft
Lycra Fan
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:27 am

Re: magazine scans

Post by bsft »

here some old catalog scans I have

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage

at least most of them are, there are some found via other sites I have visited
User avatar
jackson1985
Lurker
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by jackson1985 »

Been a while since I've posted anything. Here's some additions
User avatar
Lycrafan2004
Spandex Enthusiast
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by Lycrafan2004 »

thank you for all the mirrors! So you can choose a fast server and you can choose one your already not downloading from!
Women's legs are the compasses that survey the globe in all cardinal points and give it equilibrium and harmony. (Francois Truffaut)
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

Thanks lycrafan... jackson's posts are in the same style as mines...no competition... we just need photos and the better they look, whoever posts them makes for a better forum...here is my response if you are interested :lol:...actually its just time for a regular post.

Image Image Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

swim meet 132a:
Image
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

Havent done much apnea in a while...a little lazy. I hope this more than makes up for it. Six more next time...unless i find more... (maybe the best out of all of the ones Ive collected recently) :o :arrow: keep u all in suspense)

[i wont do scuba in this thread...although its the same style wetsuit...what i like about these suits versus triathlon ones are these are more colorful and much shinyier]
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
User avatar
DECEPTION
Lurker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:12 am
Location: Ontario Canada
Contact:

Re: Swimsuits & Sportswear Photos

Post by DECEPTION »

Iloveleotards wrote:Mm..some off of FlickR, Myspace, Webshots, Photobucket, Google.. it just depends really how you word the searches I guess.

Ok i fond them on flickr by replacing the file directory jpg flie nane but it wont take me to the user which posted them would you know the username of the person who posted the ones you posted here under the name "swim"?


EDIT

I found the user and bookmarked the page but can find the user wit this photo.

Image

Ok i found everything i was looking for thanks saved them in my favorites.
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

Here are a few
jdmkrazy
Lycra Fan
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:03 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by jdmkrazy »

cool pics GreatScott, the 1st & 3rd one's are hot!
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

I am sure i ve got a few here GreatScott [ thank you, by the way, for joining the forum andnice 1st post]that will also turn heads...one way :shock: or the other :roll: (Aweful) :lol:

4 of these are the cream and largest pic sized of the apnea collection that i told you guys i gathered last time...2 more next time but this is the 'best' of the apnea, for sure.

the tall 'classy' lady in red for those of you set collectors makes for one. Albeit a non pay site but sizewise and quality wise its there, 8 pics: http://fotoromantika.ru/events/exhibiti ... alibu.html
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
GreatScott
Lycra Fan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by GreatScott »

=)
User avatar
davislove
Spandex Connoisseur
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Location: sub-tropical

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by davislove »

havent been finding too many (pure swim meet competition) pics thats why its been SLOW with the updates...i did find a few more apnea which u guys 'eat up'. Even without seeing her bodybuilding pics, just by her wearing a dress you can tell she is chiseled.
I am responsible to research and bring 'fresh' content for the benefit of our forum's loyal and growing members
Iceman82k

Re: Swim Meet Competitions

Post by Iceman82k »

Back with an update =)
Post Reply